[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tyson Fury calls out Anthony Joshua for fight on SAME NIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
>Tyson Fury calls out Anthony Joshua for fight on SAME NIGHT as Wladimir Klitschko rematch and says: 'I'd give him a slap around the ear like we do our bitches'

kek

KEK

How can one man be so based?
>>
>>66785555
Is Fury the savior of HW boxing?
>>
LIKE WE DO OUR BITCHES......
i watched the video he didn't say that
daily mail are such scum
>>
Why can't be just be respectful?
>>
>>66787908
Yes. Call me mandrama fag but he is the only one who can save it. Meme magic is real and he used it to defeat Bitchko.
>>
nice, good christian man.
>>
>>66788208

>literally just did an interview saying he wants to retire
>says he ways 340 lbs right now
>has no motivation to keep fighting because he reached his goals

guys i hope he is just trolling i want Based fury to fight for years to come, he's only 27
>>
>The american heavyweights are pussies
Kek
>>
>>66788335

weighs*
>>
>>66785555
>tfw you realise SPOTY was fixed to make sure based Fury didn't win

Why are leftists such faggots?
>>
can't wait for him to clown on golden boy media darling Joshua but it won't be for 2-3 years yet
>>
>In 2013, Fury told an interviewer before his first fight at Madison Square Garden that he would "hang" his own sister if she was promiscuous
>That same year he was fined £3,000 for calling fellow boxers David Price and Tony Bellew "gay lovers"
>Fury also stated that Olympic and world champion heptathlete, Jessica Ennis-Hill, a fellow contender for the BBC award, "slaps up good" and that "a woman's best place is in the kitchen and on her back – that's my personal belief."
>Fury responded to the controversy by denying he was homophobic and telling iFL TV that his critics could "suck my balls" - and labelled those who signed the petition as "50,000 wankers"

W E W
>>
>>66788576
Absolutely based
>>
File: 1456633685506.gif (2 MB, 220x160) Image search: [Google]
1456633685506.gif
2 MB, 220x160
>>66788576
>men of this breed are slowing fading away

Too based for this world
>>
>>66785555
while I agree with a lot of what tyson says
>american HW are pussies

Europeans stopped fighting in the US because they can't
1.Buy out the refs constantly like they do in europe(clitko)
2.They can't put their weight constantly on top of the opponent(clitko) due to refs here taking that serious and deducting points
3.Rules are actually taken serious and constant warnings are non-existent in the US unless you're mayweather , no constant pushing etc..

Europeans don't bother fighting the US because they have a harder time marketing but beside that they know they would get the judge advantage as they would home
>>
>>66788860
they wouldn't get the judge advantage *
>>
REMINDER WAYNE ROONEY HAS NEVER WON THE FA CUP
>>
Gutter press from the DM, they make it sound like he was talking about women when he was calling Joshua's promoter a bitch for threatening to clash with his fight.

Watch Billy Joe Saunders BTFO anyone who thinks Joshua is a better role model than Joshua too. Drug dealing thug who's every word is scripted or man who's started from the bottom and done it the hard way, despite the press hating him

https://youtu.be/dgKTobc7B5U?t=259
>>
>>66789559
Joshua is a better role model than Fury*

Got to love the dude really, I'm sure he plays it up for attention from the public but you still have to admire someone who speaks his mind in the current year
>>
Fury is a real nigga

the only reason he gets so much hate is because he's a gyppo and they're the only minority it's ok to hate in this country any more

Joshua is a boring hypejob (even if he is good the hype is ridiculous)

Tyson dragged his way up from the bottom, I hope this stuff about the shape he's in is mind games against klitschko because he does need to be sharp if he's going to school wladdy a second time
>>
>>66788860

As boxing has become less popular in the US the economic power has shifted a little. European boxers can have huge fights in their home countries if they want nowadays as they have the popularity and financial backing to do it.
>>
>>66789751
Honestly think the fight could be incredible, no way Klitschko comes in with the same approach as last time, he has nothing to lose anymore so he may as well put it all on the line. Unless he's just in this for one last payday and is only going through the motions of course, always possible

>>66788860
Martin came to the UK to fight Joshua because nobody in the US cares about boxing anymore, no way he could have made the rumoured $5m he made if it'd been in the US. British boxers just don't need to go to the US anymore in large part, and ones who do like Kahn lose massive parts of their fanbase since we never get to see them
>>
>>66789790
>As boxing has become less popular in the US
Boxing despite being in a slump is still making much more money in the US than any european country

PBC has proven to be a success and will only revive the scene hopefully to old days where the big events were free for everyone with cable
>>
>>66789924
Depends really. Obviously its a risk, but if the american audience likes you the potential riches are much higher. GGG for instance makes way more than he probably would otherwise.
>>
>>66789990
>Boxing despite being in a slump is still making much more money in the US than any european country

Depends for who, for American and Mexican fighters sure, but a European (and particularly a British one) will make just as much here if not more by staying. The bulk of their fans live here so the source of their money is here, and if they're neglected by going to the US the fanbase is alienated and stops caring and follows boxers they can actually go and see instead.
>>
>>66790137
GGG comes from a country with no market (and still makes barely any money for how good he is even though he's in the US incidentally since nobody will fight him). British fighters and Klitschko (given that he's essentially an adopted German) don't.
>>
no way Fury is that overweight

he's fucking with Klitschko again, playing games

I think he'll KO klitschko in the next fight, by luring him on in the first few rounds and letting klitschko actually attack for a change

Tyson is a smart man
>>
>>66790302
Yeah exactly
>>
>>66788576
Top fucking lel, shame the media hates him so much, he deserves better. Is there anyone else saying these kinds of things in global sports? Let alone boxing
>>
>>66788048

t. bitch
>>
>>66787908
The hero we need.
>>
File: 1460506971516.png (346 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
1460506971516.png
346 KB, 400x573
>>66788576
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>66792848
Im actually surprised the media is hating on him, they ate it up when Connor and Rousey were talking shit, maybe Tyson goes a little too far for them.
>>
>>66790209
>for how good he is

he's okay, he hasn't fought anyone good yet and he hasn't beaten an undefeated fighter yet.
>>
>>66793501
Best banter I've ever seen from Mexico
>>
Fucking kek
>>
>>66785555

he probably means his DAGs
>>
Pikeys are the scum of the earth. Fuck this cunt.
>>
>>66785555
Is violence against women a good thing?
>>
>>66800878
he's talking about dogs and baiting sjw's
>>
>>66800787
Fuck off cuck
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.