[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>0-7 what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: braves.jpg (79 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
braves.jpg
79 KB, 1200x630
>0-7

what went wrong?
>>
Everything familia.
>>
>>66784142
You have Gordon Beckham and Tyler Flowers on your team.
>>
File: 1456542205218.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456542205218.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>genocide natives
>I'll just put this tomahawk here and call them brave
>now we're fine
>>
>>66784396

>le native americans were good boys and never killed anyone just because they were there

the worst meme of the 21st century tbqh
>>
Is Georgia a flyover state?
>>
>>66784512
Yes
>>
>>66784512
if it's not new york or california it's a flyover state.
>>
>>66784471

Even if some tribes did attack the colonial English/French/Spanish, that doesn't really justify genocide, lmao. Europeans were ethical SAVAGES 400 years ago
>>
>>66784715
no they were colonists, keknadian. the indians would have done the same to europe if the circumstances were in their favor. but while the white man was busy evolving, the red man was tripping balls on peyote.
>>
Shit pitching, shit stadium, shit players, shit fans, shit management

I've been a Braves fan since 97 but I can't take it anymore
>>
are they in the new stadium yet? maybe the weed in the air in Atlanta helped them win.
>>
>>66784471
the eastern tribes around the mid atlantic were cucks who let their women just fuck europeans. the western indians were the crazy mofos who scalped people.
>>
>>66784512
It's the fly THROUGH state. Everything runs through Hartsfield-Jackson airport.
>>
>>66784715
the eastern tribes were the pacifists who sold land for beads. the western tribes were savages. the east coast tribes were the exception to the rule of the indian savagery. the more closer you got to mexico the more savage they got. Why you think Mexican cartels are so inhumane in execution? its their instinct to do this shit. they love it.
>>
>>66784512
No, Atlanta is the largest city in the South (not including Texas). flyover country is the middle of the nation like kansas and missouri.
>>
>>66784766

They really wouldn't, m8

I'm not some unbearably pro-native muh first people type of person, but culturally speaking it's unlikely that native Americans would have incurred on other people's land. Inhabit it, sure, but not go to war with them over it.
>>
>>66784865
this is true. I remember reading several articles about it being the biggest and/or busiest airport in the world. That was a couple years back though
>>
>>66784847

Didn't the Indians go into Jamestown in Virginia pretending to be selling goods then slaughter like the entire city including women and children.

Maybe by the time the USA was formed the eastern tribes knew they couldn't win but they definitely went after settlers in the 1500's and 1600's if they thought they could get away with it.
>>
>>66784939
and how do you think you earn the right to inhabit other people's land in the 1500s?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.