[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Team work or scoring abilities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: Thomas_Mueller.jpg (116 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_Mueller.jpg
116 KB, 1200x630
Team work or scoring abilities?
>>
team work
>>
I'd much rather have Muller on my team
>>
threatening to leave your club every season
great fun for the fans
>>
work sounds good
>>
>Reddit: the thread
>>
Killer instinct is the only thing that matters, which is why Diego Costa can be the best
>>
but müller got both...
>>
I've never seen a player always be in the right place as much as Müller is
>>
File: 1446380015-luis-suarez-569694.jpg (28 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
1446380015-luis-suarez-569694.jpg
28 KB, 590x350
>>66783833
>Team work or scoring abilities?

Both.
>>
i'd rather have muller right now, but only because he's 26 rather than 31
a 26 year old ronaldo could walk into any team in the world
>>
>>66784791
>a 26 year old ronaldo could walk into any team in the world

Wat
He always was a fucking stat padder. Useless dribbles, lucky long range shots and shit. His only good season was 07-08 with Manchester United
>>
>>66784841

>Useless dribbles

I get it, you hate Ronaldo, but give him a break, when he was a young lad his dribbling and off-the-ball movement was great
>>
>>66784841
>ronaldo had one good season
aren't you euros supposed to be the ones who know a lot about football? or are you just a foreign barca bandwagoner who seethes with rage at the mention of ronaldo?
>>
>>66784841
Literally the worst meme in the history of /sp/
>>
>>66784905
>who seethes with rage at the mention of ronaldo?

Being angry at someone who literally won >1 Liga and >1 Champion's League in 7 years? No m8
>>
>>66784841
kys
>>
>>66784944
it's the only way i can explain your awful opinion lad
>l-le statpadding haha
>o-one good season
>l-lucky long shots
you're kinda sad m8
>>
>>66784841
Omfg,this is cancer
>>
>>66784965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLK42_zKLhA

>H-he's not that bad !
>>
>Implying Muller doesn't have whole games where he disappears completely

If he scores evryone is like "muh killer instinct"
If he doesn't no one mentions it cause there are plenty of talent in Bayern team and no one expects him to do it everygame like people expect it from Messi or Ronaldo.

If Messi doesn't score for 3 games everyone aknowledges it. Muller just doesn't have the same pressure but when he scores people act like he's the most underrated player in the world
>>
>>66783944
This is why Ameritards should be removed from /sp/
>>
File: zidane rater club.jpg (138 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
zidane rater club.jpg
138 KB, 650x432
>i rate famous real madrid players like zidane and ronaldo
>>
>>66785025
No one cares what you think

Shut up
>>
>>66785001
what is this supposed to prove exactly? that he scored against 19 different opponents that season, a record? that he scored in 27 games out of 38 that season, a record?
>h-he didn't score a 40 yd banger every goal
pathetic
>>
>>66785073
>No one cares what you think
No one has ever cared about Amerifats.
>>
>he doubts the greatness of TSUnaldo

it's gonna end up another 5-0 semi in which Real btfo of Buyern, then proceeds to shit on the meme flavor of the month in Man C in the final
>>
>>66785086
>17 donalties
>29 tap-ins
>''''''''''''''''''''record''''''''''''''''''''
>>
File: muller bantz.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
muller bantz.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Donaldo is probably the better player, and I don't get the teamwork memeing because Muller is some kind of meta poacher that occasionally has completely invisible games, he does have some very nice, inspired creative moments but he's hardly a number 10. He's forced out onto the wing alot and thats gotta add to the perception.

But Muller is a billion times more based than penaldo, he's not a narcissistic prick, he's a fan of his hometown club (which is Bayern), he jokes around constantly and even played footy with his brother and the lads when he's got time. not enough time to list all the things that make him based
>>
>>66785001
>you can clearly see how bad he is when you analyze the 60 goals he scored in one season

lmao
>>
>>66783861
who does that?
>>
>>66785183
Müller and Bastian :3
>>
>>66785149
>muh tap ins

Tell me why no one else taps it in then if it's o easy
>>
>>66785534
neither müller nor ronaldo
>>
Someone post the webm of Muller imitating Ronaldo at training.
>>
>>66785572
He is the king of tap ins, can't argue with that.
>>
>>66785572
GTFO Crynaldo.
>>
>>66785025
Agreed.
It's like a retarded 8 year old screaming random garbage every few minutes
>>
>>66785149
>hurr those 29 goals don't count because they weren't far enough away durr
do you realize how dumb you sound?
>>
Ronaldo will retire happy knowing he has all these forgettable goal records and stats no one cares about other than himself.

Even his boyfriend won't fucking care.
>>
>>66784841
Please tell me this is bait
>>
>>66784841
>years of barcelona bandwagoning has attracted this person to /sp/
you may as well all end yourselves
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.