[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Golden State Warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
Golden State Warriors are pretty good arent they?
>>
They're okay, I guess
>>
If they dont win will it be bigger than 18-1?
>>
Good within todays NBA of babby league, pussy shit, protect the star player and moving screens
>>
>>66779703
its been like that for a long time. Thats how the Lakers and Spurs have so many rings.
>>
>losing to a baseball team
>>
Noone cares about your shitty baseball teams.
>>
>>66779747
PLEASE
>>
>>66779683
>18-1

Nothing will ever top this.
>>
if they beat the record, then reach the finals, then get btfo, that will be our 18-1
>>
>>66779721
Wrong. Any analytical follower knows this season had an unbelievable amount of breaks for this "GSW team". Officiating leans towards what makes the organization money. NBA is handing them a record and will make a unreasonable amount of revenue. Warriors are literally a meme team.
>>
File: Broussard.gif (644 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Broussard.gif
644 KB, 500x281
>>66779940
>Any analytical follower knows this season had an unbelievable amount of breaks for this "GSW team".
>>
>>66779721
I think the key issue is Draymond Green literally gets to play WWE and everyone on GSW can illegally screen but they get praised for it. They could probably run the whole court and not get called for travel. The golden state warriors winning this year is the prime example of refball and how the NBA want to make more shekels. I'm sick and tired of ape-man fucking everyone up. Like he literally tackles people.

Oh who can forget steph curry pushing Lance to win the game for 71-9 wins? I genuinelly hope is girlfriend literally fucks all his friends behind his back and then he proceeds to flunk out of basketball. He acts like a good boy, but he's a shit human being.

Like Lebron accepted that he had to be the asshole to win rings. He didn't receive half the help that GSW has so far.

Also if Draymond literally wins and all NBA award, it's rigged.
>>
File: 1455085818686.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
1455085818686.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>66779972
>>
>>66779747
>implying Bogut and Dellavedova both being in the finals last year isn't the most significant event in Australia's history
>>
File: AUSSIE_AUSSIE_AUSSIE.png (85 KB, 361x333) Image search: [Google]
AUSSIE_AUSSIE_AUSSIE.png
85 KB, 361x333
>>66779972
>>
>>66779972
yea cause oakland is a huge market for the nba

do people actually believe this? that the commissioner goes to the referees and tells them to favor a team that is going to win 60 games anyways? There is questionable calling is games all the time but if you think that "every" game is called one way for one team you need to take the tin hat off brah

Parity it good for business not blowouts and set playoff spots 60 games in

why cant a team just be good?
>>
>>66779703
>muh handcheck

being able to screen better doesnt suddenly make you hit 45% of your 3s

and where was all this complaining about the rules when the lakers and spurs were dynasties?
>>
>>66779985
>>66780002
Thanks for the (You)
>>66780030
I'm not saying it's every game to be honest. I'm just frustrated when in some really close games they push it ever so slightly that GSW will win. To be fair, they could've made 65+ wins this season without the help. I kinda feel that refs jumped on the GSW train in the tight games. Most likely the can win the championship again without help.

Sorta like the cavs last year when Delly started playing rough as shit and everyone was injured. The jumped on that train, but GSW was always going to win with Love and Kyrie out.
>>
>>66780050
sooo they are the best team in the nba and you are upset that they are gonna win another championship because they won a few close games that didnt matter
>>
>>66780078
They are the best team in the NBA, right now.
An entire generation of fans will believe that chucking threes and illegally screening is alright, and that GSW are the best of all time.
It's also affected playoff seeding. Again, I use the grizzlies as an example, where if they hadn't lost they would've possibly had a shot at 5th seed, and therefore could've gone against Los Angeles Chokers and not Chokelahoma city Thunder.
>>
>>66780050
I'm sure calls never went the Bulls way too back in the 90s

Of course the refs back then would never do anything to harm the integrity of the game.
>>
>>66780106
The refs never gave a shit in the 90s and bad calls went either way. Tbh senpai, don't believe that bulls team may be the best but they did play in an era where defence was a bit dodgy. Take detroit in the late 80s where you could literally punch a guy in the dick and get a shooting foul. Sorta the same issue today where man handles somehow didn't get called, but instead of it being league wise, only GSW get away with it.
>>
>>66780030
>yea cause oakland is a huge market for the nba
It isn't but San Francisco is. It's one of the largest cities and the financial/import center (NYC) of the west coast.

Also it's right next to Silicone Valley, you know the place that recently boomed and is the base of google, amazon, windows, apple, and literally every other major tech company.
>>
>>66780050
>Delly

You are a living joke. Please kill your virgin self abo
>>
>>66780189
I'm a living joke because I said delly, a nickname for Matthew Delevadova, was playing rough. I thought I was shitposting senpai. If you're mad I didn't mention Lebron missing 80% of his shots in the finals just neck yourself. He was a good part of the team, I was more mentioning reasons as to why the refs helped Cavs for the playoffs.
>>
half this thread is one butthurt aussie. Fuck that hater. The dubs are the greatest team since the Zone was legalized.

btw, until this year do you know which team owned the record for most 3s in a season? 2014/15 Houston Rockets. NOBODY COMPLAINED ABOUT THEM MEMERS DID THEY? Or is it because they were not hitting them at a ridiculously successful rate AND playing legitimate defense? The best teams int he NBA have always shot more 3s because a wide open 3 is only second to layups in terms of efficiency (STATISTICALLY PROVEN). This team hasnt revolutionized basketball because the sport has been going this way for a long time. Theyre just the best to ever do it.
>>
>>66780236
>because a wide open 3 is only second to layups in terms of efficiency

what the fuck am I reading
>>
>>66780253
50 percent more points. Not hard to figure out leaf
>>
>>66780236
They are a really good team man. Just they had a little bit of help from the NBA. That's all. I don't hate them. I agree that they do play good defence, I'd prefer if the NBA would just stop helping them a bit to give other teams a better chance. If they cut down on illegal screen's it would make it a much fairer competition.

I wouldn't even be mad if they won lol. It been interesting to see history being made.
>>
>>66780156
>windows
>a company
Um, it's called Microsoft. They've been a thing for a bit.

>windows
>based in San Francisco
What is Redmond, WA?

>Silicone Valley
>>
>>66779911
this. it will be the biggest JUST in hoops history.

because it's highly fucking unlikely
>>
>>66779972
I was going to argue with you to just appreciate what we have, then I read the part with the moving screens and I begrudgingly agreed.

Seriously, that's been going on since 2015 Finals. Why the fuck do they keep getting away with it?
>>
File: 5809125.jpg (24 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
5809125.jpg
24 KB, 599x337
How can anyone compare them to the bulls after watching those old games. They literally had to start weight training because they were getting thrown all over the court and would go into the paint and get their ass handed to them.

Personally like the warriors because of their attitudes and actually look like theyre having fun. I wonder if Jordan looks at Curry and remembers him as a little kid at his games before looking at his own son thinking

what the fuck happened to you...why cant you have drive like stephen son????
>>
>>66779940
"analytical follower" kek
>>
>>66779663
Are the Warriors the Bad Rats of Basketball
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.