[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's up to Benfica to save the memes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Sport Lisboa e Benfica.png (413 KB, 2000x1939) Image search: [Google]
Sport Lisboa e Benfica.png
413 KB, 2000x1939
It's up to Benfica to save the memes.
>>
If people actually researched Benfica then they would realize they are as guilty as the other clubs for being the choice of bandwagon fans. Literally the entire country of Portugal outside of Porto and the surrounding area of Sporting's stadium are Benfica fans.
>>
>>66770957
>implying the rest of the "country" are not die-hard Vitoria fans, Academicas and Braguilhas
>>
>>66770764
Oi
>>
>>66770764

My ex gf who still lives with me likes Benfica so I support them
>>
>>66771065
You are a cuck. Bet you fap when she is getting dicked by her current bf.
>>
>>66770957
It's not that extreme but Benfica truly is a hateful club
>>
>>66771220
In every Luso nation that isnt Brazil the majority support Benfica over even the local clubs. Its more plastic of a team then the non top 6 EPL clubs.
>>
>>66771295
Football didn't grow locally in most Euro nations, it went national before it started being localized. England is the only exception.
>>
>>66771003
No theyre not
In braga you have braga and porto fans
In guimaraes you have die hard vitoria fans
In coimbra you have academica/sporting fans (they usually cheer for both)
The rest of the country is benfica unfortunatelly apart from some old rich folks who live away from the coast who support sporting (covilha and maybe viseu and northernmost alentejo) and coastal northern master race who are porto through and trhough
>>
>>66772507
I live on Sines and there are lots of Sporting fans here. I'm a Porto fan.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.