[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
following last week's display I decided to back these guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: FC-Wolfsburg-Logo-2.jpg (87 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
FC-Wolfsburg-Logo-2.jpg
87 KB, 1200x800
following last week's display I decided to back these guys (I'm pure 25% German and proud). But after today's disaster, I'm done with them

who else /dropped/ here bros?
>>
>>66770255

They did a good match. Their biggest problem was to allow madrid to really have faith about the game in the first 20 mins. They had to push madrid to make it harder for them, jesus christ, they had 2 goals of advantage, why the fuck give Madrid any chance to score?
>>
>>66770255
>25% German
>pure
ayy lmao
>>
Fucking amerishit
Wolfsburg is not a big club and is struggling really hard atm being 8th in the BL
It's a miracle (ty gent) they made it this far.
I admit the way they conceded the goals was pretty terrible, but if real would have gone out today this would have been the biggest upset in a CL elimination round that i can remember watching
>>
>>66770255
Another small club bending over backwards for their arab masters
>>
Nice thread
>>
>>66770550
>wolfsburg is sponsored by VW
How dumb are you argie?
>>
>>66770669
Thank you
>>
File: poo.png (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
poo.png
44 KB, 300x300
too lazy to make a funny shitpost in here so i'll just post this pic
>>
>>66770255
My 0,014442% german part dropped.
>>
>he changed his /lifelong/ from foxes to wolves

serves you right
>>
>OP
>>
>>66770550
Argies confirmed for being fucking retarded.
>>
they were not enough. Weak mind cause they had the opportunity to break real madrid.
>>
It was nice to be a lifelong fan while it lasted
>>
muh hurritage
>>
>>66770550
spot on
>>
As a 3% German barbarian I must say I didn't catch the game
>>
File: 482213176.481039.jpg (803 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
482213176.481039.jpg
803 KB, 2560x1920
Proud of you, Andy.
>>
I'm 67.3% German so I decided to back Wolfsburg today

Gotta say my heritage really let me down
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.