[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was raised in respect for English fans but now I fucking despise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160412_214602.jpg (179 KB, 1024x690) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_214602.jpg
179 KB, 1024x690
I was raised in respect for English fans but now I fucking despise you. Your stadium atmosphere is totally dreck. How 30 (thirty) men (shitskins) from Paris can sing louder than you guys. Don't you have section for ultras where everyone have to stand and sing chants all 90 minutes?

Oh now entire stadium is singing "Hey jude" and... hahahaha now pure silence. Absolutely disqusting.

Even in my third world country when attendance is way lower than yours (like 8k) we're much louder.

Pic rel: City of Manchester Stadium right now
>>
top notch OP desu
>>
I honestly had never heard the word "dreck" before in my life, thanks
>>
Not everyone can act like obnoxious neo nazi twats
>>
Your flag is shit.
>>
>>66768126
>raised to respect jobless hooligans
Sounds like poland alright
>>
>>66768126

Tbh, they are probably at home making sure your cousins and uncles aren't sneaking biscuits while doing the plumbing.
>>
>>66768176
Forgot to mention that they are acting like amerifags. Literally eating nachos while watching sport and sitting all game meme.

Real passion died with this stupid bitch Thatcher. Now in UK you have plastic fans who are more focused on taking photos than watching game and they probably feel ashamed of singing chants together.
>>
Try to avoid the EPL and you'll find English passion is still there in the smaller clubs. The big clubs have lost almost all of their working class fans (par maybe liverpoop) due to the extreme ticket price hicks and white flights in cities.

Nowadays The only """"fans""""" you'll see at the stadium will be tourists, investors, trendy lefty London hipster cunts (fuck Arsenal seriously) and the occasional old pensioner clinging onto the past who has the money to afford a season ticket. Not only that but Sky Sports fucking killed all sense of community making people think it's okay to support Man United while you live in fucking Canterbury.
>>
>>66768126
how come citeh fans sing a Liverpool's band song?
>>
>Poleshit thinks his opinion matters
I'll let you know when i need my toilet unclogged, until then fuck off
>>
>>66769247
Absolutely agree with you mate. Hope you will come back to previous greatness.
>>
>>66769598
I don't want it to go back to what it was though.

The stories my dad told me about getting thrown through windows, shanked on trains and getitng into fighs almost every away game is something I want to avoid. Just remove the plastics and I'll be fine.
>>
Obligatory

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec9_1331822435
>>
>>66769247
>big clubs have lost almost all of their working class fans (par maybe liverpoop) due to the extreme ticket price hicks
hate this ""poor"" working class meme. all the more so considering how many working class people you see smoking 20 a day (literally £8 a packet), drinking booze, getting carry outs, satellite tv subscriptions, buying five lines on the lotto/euro millions every week.

some people are poor because they are fucking stupid and can't into money management.
>>
>>66770339

Does your government subsidize these low lifes and make it easy to cheat the system like we do across the pond?
>>
>>66768126
Man city are the worst in the league.

If you want noise watch Lester
>>
>>66770541
yeah but people watch football to be entertained and lester are boring as shit
>>
File: BEN GARRISON EXPOSED.png (947 KB, 821x724) Image search: [Google]
BEN GARRISON EXPOSED.png
947 KB, 821x724
CLEAN TOILET NOW
>>
>>66770505
depends on your income, but if low enough/non-existent, then yes you are given money to live off.

i'm speaking as a poorfag in a job that doesn't pay very well, in the event that the working class hero comes back and accuses me of not knowing how it feels to be poor, or what we call 'poor' in 21st century britain.
>>
>>66770684
embarrassed for you m8. cringing.
>>
>>66770684
Kill yourself
>>
>>66770722
>>66770895
hey dont get me wrong its great to see lester winning, i mean they aint a small team seeing as they have spent just under half of what arsenal have spent in the last 5 years but they play really boring football.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9RBnX1vUKc

this is how I imagine every american stadium to look like
>>
Well we won't be standing up for little Poland again any time soon after that rude outburst
>>
>>66768126
lol literally who gives a shit what you think, go clean a toilet or something
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.