[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: 0303186001453297191_filepicker.jpg (645 KB, 2895x1738) Image search: [Google]
0303186001453297191_filepicker.jpg
645 KB, 2895x1738
JUST
>>
Weed isn't addictive :^)
>>
>>66760917
AYY LMAO WEED MAN
>>
PACK
>>
>half the league clearly on massive amounts of HGH
>OMG JOSH GORDON SMOKES BLUNTS HE MUST BE STOPPED

kek
>>
>>66761244
Stay assmad, hippie
>>
>>66761244

it's a great smokescreen for sure
>>
DUDE
>>
>>66760917
What's up with Justin Blackmon ? Did he get exiled or is he on a practice squad somewhere?
>>
LMAO
>>
>>66761421
Suspended, recently got ANOTHER DUI(thats his 4th if you have lost count), Jaguars haven't communicated with him since he was given his first year long suspension, GM came out last year and said he though Justin was never going to play in the NFL again. Although the Jags will never cut him because he: doesn't count against the player cap, he doesn't have a salary cap hit, he doesn't receive any salary until his suspension is lifted(which will never happen), but if he does get his suspension lifted he'll have 2 1/2 years left on his contract because it got frozen when he was indefinitely suspended from the league.

I thought at first he was just extending his suspension so the Jags would release him, which seems to be how they felt as well because they literally will never cut him.
>>
>>66761244

Does't change the fact the Gordon is fucking retarded. How many millions has he thrown away at this stage? Not to mention the potential future millions that he's smoked himself out of.
>>
>>66761244
> half the league clearly beats women, shoplifts, or does coke
> 6 game suspension average
> josh gordon smokes weed
> can't play for 3 years

Is there a more fucked up disciplinary system than the nfl? I get that you don't want your players smoking weed because they're role models, yada yada, but come on. There are worse things being done by players than weed.
>inb4 kek weed is 4 degenerates
Fuck off nobody cares what you think
>>
>>66761758
This. No one would even know or give a fuck that they smoke weed if the NFL stopped telling everyone.
>>
>>66761758
100% agree and well put anon

FFS weed doesn't even have to be completely "decriminalized" in their system, but the offenses need to stack up with allllll the other outrageous fucked up things players do that net them a 4 game suspension or what have you, pot is for all intents and purposes a lifetime ban for a player, it doesn't match up with the majority opinion at all
>>
>I should really work hard to fulfill my potential as an elite WR
>Let me just get a lil' high first
>>
>>66761855
Fucking 40 keks
>>
>>66761421
He's in football limbo. He's suspended and wants to go play in Canada but he can't because he's still on their roster + contract. Getting DUI's and doing drugs doesnt help him either
>>
>>66761758
>>66761809
>>66761825
>le weed man tips fedora
Josh gordon pls go
>>
Why hasn't he tried to trick a drug test by now
>>
ITT: people to poor to appreciate good weed.

Seriously, what he's done has harmed nobody. Fuck the NFL.
>>
>>66762243
Good thing youre too much of a unathletic autist to play in the nfl
>>
>>66762295
Ok?

As are you, lardlord.

Which has nothing to do with this.
>>
File: 1438778434127.png (182 KB, 276x264) Image search: [Google]
1438778434127.png
182 KB, 276x264
>when you lose millions of dollars because you cant put down the bong
>>
>>66761855
>i should really stop failing drug tests
>smokes weed
>>
>I'm in Cleveland. Fuck it
>smokes weed
>>
>>66760917
to be honest weed is a hell of a drug, probably the best along with alcohol, and has nothing to do with athletic performance

it's just idiotic for it to be forbidden in professional sports
>>
>>66760917
you'd be high all the time if you had to play for the Browns
>>
>>66761855
Go to bed Towlie
>>
File: 1361547021552.jpg (6 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
1361547021552.jpg
6 KB, 253x199
>There are actually people defending Josh Gordon
>There are actually people who think that the NFL is to blame for this.
>>
has Steven a Smith screamed "WEED-UH" yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 722x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 722x510
>>66762775
NFL rules are NFL rules. It's also fucking illegal. You break the law and you must abide by it. I know breaking the law is a Mexican tradition, but learn to follow rules, Pedro
>>
SMOKE
>>
>>66762775
>Substance illegal in the US
>Against the contract that the NFL decided to create as part of the players agreement

NFL is a business and can decide to ban whatever they want. If the players don't like it then they don't have to play. That being said if the choice is millions of dollars or smoking weed and you chose smoking weed then they're retarded
>>
More like JUST BLAZE
>>
>>66763321
ironic that you picked notorious rule breaker Tom Brady and Donald Trump as a response
>>
I wonder if Reddit is getting all up in arms about le "can't stop the weed" man
>>
>>66763360
Ironic that you're probably a Bernie fag that doesn't understand that the NFL can ban weed because they can. No amount of making weed legal will change the free market and their distaste for hiring potheads.
>>
>>66763343
This

Same goes for any respectable employment. If you know you can get drug tested and fired but you still smoke dank nugs then you are a retard who deserves to be fired.
>>
>>66763362
why dont you go back there and find out you lil fagget
>>
Does this BTFO the pothead arguement that "Weed isn't addictive?"
>>
>>66763343
Not necessarily even a choice, I can't imagine beating any drug teat is that difficult especially if nearly all the players hide PED or whatever use
>>
>>66763436
naw, if anything it just says Gordon is retarded
>>
>>66763437
Aaron fucking Hernandez fucking GOAT tight end was able to pass drug test for Christ sake.
>>
>>66763343
Show me ONE SINGLE PERSON who would choose a measely million dollars over smoking weed and I'll show you a corporate slave turkey fucking cuckhold who can't manage his own happiness

Those who desire wealth will recieve it. And that's all they will receive.

*hits the blunt*
>>
>>66763477
>I cant get happiness without a chemical crutch

I'm not even against using drugs I just think you are a weak person and very very stupid.
>>
>>66763522
>crutch
More like a pogo stick you fucking square lmao

See u in the fucking clouds ahaha
>>
>can't stay clean for 60-90 days
faggot
>>
>>66763532
>le sad without substances man
I really feel bad for you for having such a shitty life. Suicide is always an option m8
>>
File: fuck your pancake.gif (2 MB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
fuck your pancake.gif
2 MB, 400x310
>gets paid millions of dollars to not smoke weed
>smokes weed
>>
>>66763597
>crutch
>sad
Lmao you ACTUALLY believe drugs make broken people feel "normal"

Let me school u a little somethin KID. They make AWESOME people BETTER THAN YOU CAN DREAM

Lmao now go crack your can of monster energy and play oeague of losers you BETA MANLET CUNT STR8EDGE SISSY LOL
>>
>>66763688
Damn, you seem pretty tense anon, why don't you go smoke a bowl of your NEETflower?
>>
File: 1457361423663.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1457361423663.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>Listen we're gonna give you millions of dollars, just don't smoke weed okay?

>Aight *blazes it*
>>
>>66763321
>NFL rules are NFL rules.
Powerful argument, champ.

>It's also fucking illegal. You break the law and you must abide by it.
Well put, Captain Obvious

>I know breaking the law is a Mexican tradition, but learn to follow rules, Pedro
And an ad hominem argument, wow! You sure are the quintessential Trump supporter!

You are not even getting my point, I'm not talking about the NFL nor it's rules; I just said that it's a shame for weed to be prohibited in professional sports when it's actually a very good drug and has nothing to do with athletic performance.
>>
>>66763722
>>66763688

Please don't feed le ebin b8 man any more. I've been drinking all day and I still see this 0/10 bait.
>>
SHOOT
>>
>>66763913
Way to go, man. You just killed the spirit of 4chan.
>>
>>66761698
4th since he was drafted. He had 2 in college.
>>
>>66764288
How the fuck does he still have a license? Fuck.
>>
I love to see a publc breakdown. These kinds of players eventually turn to gangs and end up in prison or homeless. I hope they follow him closely because it will be a good story. Pretty fantastic that weed ruined this man's life. Who would have thought.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.