[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broncos qb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1310x873
Why is a team like the Broncos fighting over a arrogant guy like Caepernick who for some reason thinks he's deserves higher pay to play with a franchise team like Denver.This is not to meantion he's an nfc quarterback as well. Why won't they just sign Tebow who is actually a true bronco? He already got them to the playoffs once and with this defense I'm sure he could make something happen. Denver needs a mobile qb for Kubiaks system anyways.
>>
They'd be better off with Johnny than Tebow. Tebow is just not a good QB, no way around it.
>>
Because he's the man. And you can tell everybody.
>>
>>66760277
You're fucking retarded. Tebow has plenty of time to grow and develop and Denver don't have to worry about him screwing up outside the field and getting suspended midway through the season. Tebow can at least run the ball very well and has already won a playoff game in the NFL. Hes a try bronco who wouldn't abandon his team for a little extra cash and somebody to look up to. Kaepernick wouldn't even want to be on the team and Johnny hasn't really proven anything besides the ability to get into trouble without fail. I guarantee most Bronco fans would agree with me in this and we've got Sanchez as a backup if he really plays bad.
>>
>>66760260

Elway doesn't want to admit he made a mistake
>>
>>66760277
if tebow would stop being autistic and fix his throwing motion hed be fine. he actually has a good arm its just his motion is so fucking clunky it effects his passes. when he had time and could throw the way he does he actually threw some really nice passes, like the one to beat the steelers in the playoffs. he just needs to listen to others and stop being retarded.

on a side note i met tebow. truly a great person
>>
I know that Peyton Manning was pretty shit statistically and had a bunch of interceptions, but I still think that the Broncos would not have won the superbowl without him.

Manning's reputation alone was enough to give his teammates a huge boost that they simply would not get if they were being led by a shitter like Kapernick.
>>
Besides Kaepernick and Manzel don't deserve to start for a team like Denver and having a Nfc quarterback really rubs me the wrong way.
>>
>>66760448
Kaepernicks attitude would bring down the team if anything.
>>
Interestingly, Von Miller REALLY wants Manziel on the Broncos. Heck, he's even letting JFF crash at his pad.
>>
>>66760763
Nah that was proved false he was crashing with Gordon.
>>
>>66760277
The Sanchize > Tebow and Manziel (at this point anyway). I have this feeling trading for Kaep will make both him and Sanchez worse options.

Broncos at this point are better off trying to turn Sanchez into a solid but boring game manager like Alex Smith and play to their strengths. They have a couple of years to find a QB before the current talent is all gone.

And from what we've seen of him I would've thought twice about signing Osweiler to a big, long contract either. Pay the man, sure. Pay him like that for more than 2-3 years? No thanks.
>>
>>66760441

this desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.