[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a more delusional and annoying fanbase in sports?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: san_antonio_spurs_old.jpg (267 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
san_antonio_spurs_old.jpg
267 KB, 1365x1024
is there a more delusional and annoying fanbase in sports?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>
>>66744150
>5 rings

let me guess, you're new to basketball or just a youngfag?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 5086x3339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 5086x3339
>>66744183
>>
>>66744150
>theres actual spurs fans irl
>>
>>66744150
Yeah, Dodgers fans
>>
>>66744183
The spurs have been good since the 90s so if he's young all he would know is the spurs being good
>>
Lakers
>>
>>66744183
The Spurs haven't been good for all that long
>>
in basketball spurs are absolutely the worst. lakers are bad but you expect all cali fans in all sports to be mongoloids so it balances out.
>>
You know as much as I hated "heel" Lebron on those Miami teams I think the Miami/present day Golden State fans were significantly better than the Spurs posters

They might be the worst fanbase in the NBA
>>
>>66744150
>is there a more delusional and annoying fanbase in sports?

For the NFL? It's the Chiefs

And yeah for the NBA it's mainly the Spurs because their fans are, despite this insult being overused, truly are réddit personified.
>>
>>66744694
because the heat big 3 were fun and the fanbase reflected the flair they had. spurs are boring fedora team with an obnoxious coach. The fanbase reflects that
>>
>>66744654
They've won 50-60 games a season since 99'

you might be a retard
>>
>>66744150
doyer fans
>>
File: sanantone.jpg (31 KB, 390x246) Image search: [Google]
sanantone.jpg
31 KB, 390x246
>>
>>66744183
What does the number of rings have to do with the topic being discussed here?
>>
>>66744183
>muh rings

literally stoolers tier
>>
>>66744183
le history channel
>>
>>66744763
Chiefs fans know that the Chiefs suck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.