[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
look what pete rose signed on my baseball. what an absolute dickhead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: LvwUeLP.jpg (76 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
LvwUeLP.jpg
76 KB, 720x960
look what pete rose signed on my baseball. what an absolute dickhead.
>>
>hurr I gambled and broke the rules
>it's not fair that I can't get in the HoF even though I broke the rules
>I'm the victim boohoo
>>
>>66743620

That's really not the problem, in my opinion.

The problem is he broke the rules, then lied about it forever.

He should have come clean, said he screwed up and he's sorry, and he would have been in ages ago.

His lack of remorse is what keeps him out.
>>
I literally JUST saw this on redditt. Like I closed the redditt tab of this picture and opened /sp/ and here we are.
>>
>>66743645
Nah, the problem is gambling in the first place. Lying about it just makes him an asshole.
>>
>>66743683

Remember when it used to be the other way around?

What happened to this place?
>>
>>66743645
That's baseball.
Lie or be a dick like Rose and Bonds, and you're Hitler.
Tell the truth or be nice like Petit and Griffey, and your cheating/rulebreakinng is 100% forgiven.
>>
>>66743683
Is this ironic shitposting? I don't even know anymore pham
>>
>>66743485
Go to Cooperstown. Pete Rose has signed EVERYTHING. There's like Clint Barmes (as an example) cards signed by him and shit. He signed anything they would let him at souvenir shops just to spite the hall. It's hilarious.
>>
>>66743712

Not saying it's right, but yes, that is how I see it.
>>
>>66743485
He's signed so much, his autograph isn't as valuable as it should be since the market is flooded. So he tries to generate more interest in his autograph by doing the different sayings and hoping it makes people want more.
>>
>break the fuckibg golden rule of baseball
>agree to get banished from the game
>apologize like a sarcastic faggot

Everything that's ever happened to Pete Rose he's deserved. Let him into the hall after he dies so he can't gain any personal satisfaction.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.