[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post proof that Popovich actually wanted to win this game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: san_antonio_spurs.jpg (610 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
san_antonio_spurs.jpg
610 KB, 1920x1080
Remember, Duncan didn't play tonight

Please, post your mental gymanstics
>>
Kawhi played 39 minutes and this game didn't mean anything in terms of seeding
>>
>>66741714
Spudora already crying.

You've just demonstrated a fantastic display of mental gymnastics, why should anyone bother giving you more?
>>
Fuck off.
>>
If they played Duncan the Spurs would have lost by 20
>>
>>66741714
>39-1

hahahahahhaha stay mad butthurt faggot!!
>>
>>66741755
Kawaii is still training. He needs those minutes.
>>
stay mad faggot
>>
Duncan nor Diaw were playing you stupid fucking trolls
>>
>Duncan
>a factor in 2016
>>
>Spurs damage control
KEK
>>
>>66741714

> Implying the Spurs didn't care about their winning streak at home.

Go off yourself.
>>
NOW I SEE, THEY WERE ONLY PRETENDING TO BE BAD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>66741877
DUNCAN NOR DIAW DIDN'T PLAY
>>
>>66741876

Pop said the streak means absolutely nothing. So you go fuck yourself
>>
lol you faggots don't even watch basketball.

Pop didn't play his best lineup while the Warriors were playing the hardest they could
>>
>David West
>LaNigger Aldridge

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
>>
>the old, washed up, senile Spurms thought they could compete with the best team since the 95-96 bulls
>>
>>66741714
you already posted yours, I think we're good.
>>
>>66741963
Diaw nor Duncan weren't playing
The Spurs best lineups weren't out there
>>
>>66741901

Bull fucking shit. If it didn't mean anything he wouldn't have spazzed out on the last foul on Curry.
>>
>>66741994
so many excuses, home win streak broken. thanks for handing the Warriors a historic win
>>
>>66741952
As long as you don't think they're better, you're cool with me
>>
>>66742081
What excuses?

Diaw and Duncan were out. They got rest instead of winning a stupid regular season game
>>
>>66742167
Warriors have been getting rest all season too at just as an efficient rate as the Spurs. These are stupid regular season wins for the Warriors. Take your loss
>>
>>66741836
>>66741777
these guys got it right.

plus, pop was going nuts at the refs. of course he gave a shit. he called a timeout just to cuss out the refs.

listen, i hate the fucking warriors, but this is a weak argument op.
>>
File: spurs.png (24 KB, 471x285) Image search: [Google]
spurs.png
24 KB, 471x285
THAT'S RIGHT! WOOOO! GO SPURS GO
>>
>>66743541
Hahaha, Spurs fans butthurt that they cant shitpost about undefeated at home when GSW hits 73 wins.
>>
i never watched the 96 bulls, did they seem completely dominant and intimidating? it seems to me that the warriors despite being such a great team and attaining a great record don't seem untouchable like jordans team. it feels like every other game they can lose
>>
>>66743603
>it feels like every other game they can lose
Only for the past month or so it has. Once the playoffs start they'll be fresh and if they can sweep the first round is going to be key for them. Warriors have probably the best endurance for any team out there, which is why with their fast pace they do so well. Games look close but by the 4th quarter, the other team is gassed and the Warriors lay it on them and pull away. There have been so many times this season the Warriors were down maybe 10 points early in the 4th quarter and they just brutally and systematically dismantle the other team and end up winning by 10-15.

If they sweep round 1 of the playoffs, get some extra rest, they return to midseason form and will completely dominate the rest of the playoffs. Go take a look at the first matchup between Warriors and Spurs. A fresh Warriors team outclasses the Spurs in so many ways it's not even fair.
>>
>sat out Aldridge who was on fire who was also playing with an injured pinkie
>brought in Boban the Barbarian for some minutes
>Pop was experimenting for playoff match ups
>Boban did surprisingly well
>Pop didn't care if he won or lost, all he cares is getting the ring… I think his players might have cared a little bit
>still a close game even with Kawhi missing a number of shots
>Diaw out
nah, Warriors getting worn out on that regular season grind chasing that Bulls' record
>>
I can confirm that I really wanted to win this game, but I was cucked by the much better team. I sat Duncan because he's like 80 years old and got destroyed by Andrew Bogut last game.
>>
>>66741714
I don't understand the problem so what if spurs didn't want to win the game. If that's the case the Spurs fans should be happy they were this close to winning without wanting to win. The Warriors fan should be happy they got 72 wins and won't care to do any gymnastics because this means they have a chance at 73 wins.
>>
>>66741919
Diaw helps them, but isnt the difference maker to push them over the top. The Spurs offense still needs to be better. If you could combine OKC's offense with the Spurs defense you get GSW.
>>
>>66744385
Diaw would've helped the pace of the game slow down even more

The Spurs raped the Warriors when both teams were healthy back in March
>>
>>66743795
Thanks for clearing that up m8
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.