[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone follow this guy? What do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: geordie.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
geordie.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Does anyone follow this guy? What do you think?
>>
>>66739055

link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6vFkAocfWc
>>
>>66739055
He's a dick. Can't stand the cunt.
>>
>>66739372
what's your club mate?
>>
>>66739447
Newcastle. He's not like among our fans. He's only popular with other clubs fans because he makes a lot of kids think he is the voice of our entire fan base and we agree with every statement he makes.
>>
>>66739508
I don't agree with that, he may be a newcastle meme personified but i don't think people view him as the voice of NUFC.

I'm Forest. When the fuck is McClaren going to brought to justice for financial crimes? He spent all our money then fucked off like he did everywhere else, He's got to have a little earner going off with the Agents.
>>
>>66739767
You'd be surprised. It's mainly people >16-ish that do, look at his following. He's constantly blocking Newcastle fans on Twitter too, of which I am one as are most of the Newcastle fans I follow.
>>
>>66739853
I didnt know that, what don't you like about him?

Newcastle are having an absolute shocker this season, if i was a fan i'd agree with his rants.
>>
He was sunderland and switched. No time for that.
>>
>>66740011
Fuck off, where's he from?
>>
>>66739987
He's essentially the Geordie KSI. Only famous because he screams into a camera in all of his videos and spouts a load of shit. He was a meme among the fans before he started getting a following. Also, he legitimately asked his followers to help him set McClaren up or noncing. I get it will probably be put down to 'Banter' but you know how stupid kids are nowadays, wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>66740103
he seemed more sincere in his first videos
>>
>>66740011
I do alot of work in County Durham, which i hate, couldn't he of switched to a team outside of the north east. It's so fucking grim up there.
>>
>>66740011
is this actually true?
>>
>>66740103
>to help him set McClaren up or noncing

I don't see this as anything but justified.
>>
>>66740236
Possibly. Durham is pretty much Half and Half Newcastle Sunderland fans.
>>
>It's a popular youtuber that is unnecessarily loud episode
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.