[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>la liga is an easy league they said >there is no competition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: meshit.jpg (64 KB, 634x455) Image search: [Google]
meshit.jpg
64 KB, 634x455
>la liga is an easy league they said
>there is no competition in lal liga they said
>barca just steam roll everyone they said
>barca just win every game with ease they said
is /sp/ ever right about anything?
>>
>>66706251
Stay away from they
>>
No, never.

>yfw the title races in Germany and Spain are closer than in England
>>
/sp/ is right because three winless games did not derail Barcelona's season at all. That's how easy the league is. If Leicester now went 3 games without a win it would be a disaster and a choke of the highest order
>>
A meme team like Leicester could never come close to winning La Liga. In England you allowed to drop points and it won't matter because other shit teams will choke too, but in Spain every game counts and a draw could cost you the title.
>>
>>66706251
only retards claim that la liga is shit except for barca and real
they not only dominated the top teams in the cl but also the runner ups in the euro league for quite some time
>>
>>66706453
No atletico?
>>
>>66706320

Thats how it usually is.
>>
>>66706326

this.

>people rate lel liga

>>66706405

>5 teams realistically in the title hunt for the past 2months
>england allows you to drop points

meanwhile this is Uefalona's first loss in like 33 matches, some how this league is now tough

>>66706453

>barca is build for the CL
>some how makes the entire league better

explain this logic
>>
The tax scandals are getting to him, and if he's down, everyone's down

I can see them losing to Atletico, and if they go out, maybe even the league.
>>
>>66706405
Deportivo won La Liga you shitlord
>>
>>66706486
You still can't deny every single fixture is more important in la liga than epl. Even though it might be "easy" for Barcelona to win those matches if they don't others will catch up really soon which is what happened. Leicester has dropped points in way too many important matches this season yet they are still at the top 7 points clear because other competitors are too crap to follow them.
>>
>>66706619
It's actually because the league is more balanced that Lol Liga

Leagues aren't meant to be a procession to the title by two teams with 50x the resources of the other clubs
>>
>>66706619
why was there no surprise team in 2011 EPL?
>people STILL try to take away from Leicester by saying the others play badly
>>
>>66706475
sevila and others aswell
>>
>>66706680
>muh balance
That's just one of the factors that should decide which league is the best. For me, more important is which one is tougher to win and it's not EPL.
>>
>>66707037
Tough for who? because Barca and Real seem to find it pretty easy finishing 1st and 2nd every year
>>
>>66707315
>because Barca and Real seem to find it pretty easy finishing 1st and 2nd every year
Atletico have a more recent title than Real, Real finished 3rd just 2 years ago and will probably finish 3rd this year
>>
>>66707315
except 2 years ago they didn't.
>>
>>66707348
>>66707352
such parity

Spoiler alert:
Barca already bought one of their best players, if no one else gets there first Real will probably Griezman, and Barca will eventually come for Koke and Atleti will be finished
>>
File: National Champions 1995-2015.png (44 KB, 739x439) Image search: [Google]
National Champions 1995-2015.png
44 KB, 739x439
>>66707650
>>
>>66707650
>get called out on posting bullshit
>respond with a bunch of what ifs and transfer rumours
>>
What's with the brit delusion? We're talking about the same league where United dominated for 20 years or are all these posters teens?
>>
>including bra71l as if they are relevant

lol!!!!!
>>
>>66707947
Considering that Brazil and Argentina pump out constant talent then why not, either way
>tf
>tt
>trip cancer
od
>>
>>66707768
>posting bullshit

You gave me 1 example where it wasn't the case (these are called anomalies) and a "probably", you fucking hypocrite
>>
>>66708018
Anomaly is the current bpl season
>>
>>66707669
Why doesnt /sp/ meme more about that 95 Blackburn Rovers?

Can anyone explain to me what happened that year?
>>
>>66708044
Or the start of a dynasty
#lifelong
>>
>>66708018
>You gave me 1 example where it wasn't the case
It's literally not the case right now.

>and a "probably"
Yeah, a probably followed by a bunch of transfer rumours that you just invented

By the way, Leicester's title win doesn't count because Manchester United will PROBABLY buy Vardy and Kante while Mahrez will PROBABLY go to City.

>>66708077
>Can anyone explain to me what happened that year?
They had a rich owner and spent a lot on good players. They were the Manchester City of the 90s
>>
>>66707669
Five different champions in La Liga since 95, same in the BPL. Three different champions in La Liga since 2010, same with the BPL.

I still think there's more parity in the Premier League, but not as much as this nonce >>66707650 would have you believe.
>>
>>66708077
They were the Man City of their day, and United's best player got banned for kicking a Palace fan

>>66708106
>It's literally not the case right now.
Irrelevant, season isn't over.

And Leicester are irrelevant. We're talking about La Liga and how it lacks parity.

You're also making shit up as I have in no way insinuated that Atleti's title didn't count. My point is it's unlikely to be become a regular occurrence due to the resources of Real/Barca. The same also applies to Leicester.

>>66708181
Teams that can win the PL: Chelsea, City, Arsenal, United, Liverpool (under normal circumstances), Spurs and Leicester (based on this season)
Teams that can win La Liga: Real, Barca (under normal circumstances), Atleti (as long as Simeone is around)
>>
>>66708306
>My point is it's unlikely to be become a regular occurrence due to the resources of Real/Barca.
If it happens this year (it looks likely), then Atletico will have finished above Real twice in 3 years. That's more of a trend than an anomaly. Especially considering that Atletico have been improving ever since Simeone took over, they didn't just jump out with 1 meme season out of nothing.

>Teams that can win the PL
>Liverpool
xD
>>
>>66708306
>arsenal
>Liverpool
lmao
>spurs and lester based on this meme season
Let's wait on that one to see how they do next season
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.