[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Offside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: offside.gif (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
offside.gif
10 KB, 250x250
What would football be like without the offside rule?
>>
haven't you played football before?
>>
If you ever played football as kid you'd know.
There's always that one faggot who spends the entire match standing half a metre from the opposing team's goal and asking for passes.
>>
>>66700848
yes
>>
It would be an american sport and europeans would make their own version with the offside rule
>>
Endless hoofball
>>
Shit because playing offensive football with a high line would be impossible
>>
>>66700848
>lobbing the ball to the players camping the goal

It would be shit.
>>
>>66700916
Would that be worse than all the fuck-ton controversial offsides and the need for 2 more guys in black running up and down?
>>
>>66700939
this, there would constantly have to be 1-2 defenders on your own half watching out for faggots trying to catch a cheeky through ball
>>
>>66700977
yes
>>
>>66700977
>Would that be worse than all the fuck-ton controversial offsides and the need for 2 more guys in black running up and down?
Yes, it would be worse.
>>
>>66700952
The other side would do the same. I submit... it would be fun.
>>
It would make the game infinitely worse.

Strikers would not need to track back, meaning defenders would always have to stay back, dragging the whole game out and making it slower.
>>
As the token American in this thread, Americans rarely even know what offsides means
>>
Would still be boring
>>
>>66700848
Top bait, but it works best with an American flag if you ask me.
>>
Lang Baal's wet dream
>>
>>66701318
No, it would be EVEN MORE boring.
>>
Long balls forever
>>
>>66700977
absolutely
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.