[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baseball is the superior sport to whatever garbage you waste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 480x600
Baseball is the superior sport to whatever garbage you waste your life watching. That's why it is only truly appreciated in advanced first world freedom loving countries such as America, South Korea and Japan. It is sophisticated, balanced and almost zen like in its simplistic yet dynamic nature. Anyone who does not have the patience to watch baseball is a brain dead idiot who would be better suited to watching man-drama than attempting to engage in the spectating of a true physical competition requiring such devotion and skill. If baseball had been invented in Roman times it would have been played in the coleseum, and observed by kings, artists, philosophers and noblemen alike. It truly is the best physical competition ever devised by man.
>>
Go to bed, grandpa.
>>
>South Korea
stopped reading
>>
>>66683957
cricket is the best bat and ball game 2bh
>>
Baseball sucks, my dad only took me to games so he could get drunk and then take us home and hit my mom.
>>
>>66683957
>rome
>kings
>>
>>66684136
Laughed out loud desu, sorry anon
>>
>>66683957
I agree with this post
>>
Hockey and Baseball are in fact the GOAT sports
>>
>>66684119
you mean the sport so shitty AA baseball players can go over an dominate it without ever playing it before
>>
>>66684357
This
They're as pure as team sports can get.
>>
slow and repetitive
>>
File: image.png (161 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161 KB, 1024x1024
>>66683957
I agree that baseball is the best, OP. But you're an autist in this post. One can enjoy football, hockey, and basketball as well.
>>
>>66684469

Things that didn't happen, the post.
>>
>>66685692
Imagine being so insecure about luckswing you have to lie about it on the Internet
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.