[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In talking about playing The Greenbrier for the fourth straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Danny-Lee-070615.jpg (29 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
Danny-Lee-070615.jpg
29 KB, 635x423
>In talking about playing The Greenbrier for the fourth straight year and how much he loves the course,

>Lee said, “Only one wish I had was if I had a girlfriend, it wouldn’t be as lonely in the room.”

>What does Danny Lee remember most about his first trip to Augusta National? Making a six-putt on the 10th hole. And getting made fun of.

>“I was very disappointed about it, but Adam Scott and Trevor was just laughing at me,” Lee said following Thursday’s round. “I was like, seriously guys?”

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
>>
he ever looks like feel guy
>>
Poor Danny Adam is such a Chad douche
>>
Why is Adam Scott at The Masters?
>>
Who else $20 on Danny when he was 150:1?
>>
>Aussie bullying the chink

kek
>>
>>66680375
sports betting is illegal here

Land of the "free"
>>
>>66680059

don't listen to adam. you should be making fun of him for

>using a long putter like a geezer
>>
this guy has a heavy accent for a guy who supposedly immigrated when he was like 2
>>
>>66680443
>not living in Nevada
>>
>>66680522
I know people born in the US with thick Asian accents
>>
>>66680522

He was 12 or so. Once asians immigrate here there's little to no integration while at school and uni, they hang out with their own people and there's no attempt to learn english with any sort of fluency.

Koreans are notorious for this, then the chinese. The Japanese less so, as they all seem to go through a rebellious phase and a lot of them chose to integrate to wind up their parents.
>>
Why does it list his nationality as New Zealand if he's originally from Korea?
>>
File: danny lee.jpg (42 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
danny lee.jpg
42 KB, 620x349
Why haven't you found a gf yet /sp/? Danny Lee did.

Oh wait he has money and fame. Nevermind
>>
>>66682277
Solid 7
>>
He's a good pick to win this weekend 2bh. Tomorrow's conditions are going to be BRUTAL. Windier and faster than it's been these last couple of days. He has a great game for keeping the ball in play and he's good to roll in a few putts per round.

With par being a great score tomorrow, he's a sneaky pick to be the 54 hole leader.
>>
>>66680711
That's like our mexicans than they expect us to speak Mexican instead of American
>>
>>66682277
Why do asian guys into average white girls so much? It's pretty rare to see a rich successful asian guy with an asian (or any other race) girl.
>>
>>66682802
Cause they know the truth that asian girls are shit tier
>>
>>66680711
Maybe the overseas students do that, the ones that immigrate with their families integrate well. Just because they're aint chink all blacks doesnt mean multiculturalism doesnt work
>>
Why would anyone move to New Zealand?
>>
>>66682410
>>66682802
are you two really calling her "average"

she looks pretty good in that pic
>>
>>66684843
4u
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.