[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he score the first offensive TD for Germany in the NFL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Will he score the first offensive TD for Germany in the NFL?
>>
>>66677232
Yes

He will sign for the Vikings and score many touchdowns

Congratulations to Germany
>>
File: fileX3CRKN.jpg (735 KB, 783x1175) Image search: [Google]
fileX3CRKN.jpg
735 KB, 783x1175
Marcel Kuhn scored the first (and only) TD for Germany so far
>>
is american football only big in germany near the US army bases? my girlfriend's brother plays tackle in frankfurt since he's 6'7 and I always see him post shit on facebook along with his swedish friends who also post about their leagues. Why is there no development or transfer from europe to NFL? are players just not committed or good enough or do they not think they can compete here?
>>
>>66677263
It's the lack of interest a major league comparable to the NFL, quality coaching, youth development (even a system as fractured as Pop Warner and the various levels of school teams), and a general lack of interest from the general population. No country's ever going to come close to the US in regards to football.
>>
>>66677252
is that blake griffin ?
>>
>>66677263
There are quite a few people who watch handegg. However, nobody really plays it. And the level of play in Germany is very low which makes it very unlikely that somebody from the German league makes it to the NFL. Talented players should probably go to an American college after high school instead of staying in Germany.
>>
File: 1447040901934.jpg (258 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447040901934.jpg
258 KB, 1920x1080
>>66677244
>QB is Memewater
>scores many touchdowns
Doesn't compute
>>
Which country that isn't Murrica has the most successful NFL players?
>>
>>66677425
Probably Poland for Rob Gronkowski alone (I think he has muh Polish heritage).
>>
>>66677425
Recently Brazil with cairos as kicker with the chefs

Hine ward represented Korea for a while

Some Mexican players in the 80s
>>
>>66677244
No, he needs a qb who can actually throw the ball down field.
>>
>>66677425
canada
>>
>>66677232
>advertisment on football jersey
Looks weird desu
>>
>>66677425
Samoa
>>
>>66677425
Australia had a bunch of converted aussie rules guys who became punters. Also HAYNE
>>
>>66677885
This. Lots of Samoans on OL/DL
>>
>>66677425

none unless you count MUH HERITAGE fags
>>
>>66677425
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/best-foreign-born-nfl-players-article-1.2361792
>>
>>66677977
>4 kickers/punters
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.