[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have the two best players in the world never incurred career-ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: mesronnames_3109813b.jpg (90 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
mesronnames_3109813b.jpg
90 KB, 620x387
Why have the two best players in the world never incurred career-ending injuries, like their predecessors?
>>
>>66670882

messi is like Obelix when he fell on the potion cauldron, he will never get injured for a long time, Donaldo gets all his energy from the gayness manna and as long as it lasts he will always stay strong.
>>
Messi is too small and light on his feet to get his ankles/knees fucked up by collisions.

Cronaldo never withstands a tackle and always goes with the momentum to the ground for a foul
>>
R O I D S
>>
>>66670882
Nowadays doctors/drugs are better than ever
>>
File: machshimum-fedora.webm (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
machshimum-fedora.webm
3 MB, 500x281
>>66670882
>I rate Sudan
>>
>>66670882
Messi has had quite a few muscle injuries. Two months out this season and two seasons ago, also plenty of problems when he was younger.

Cristiano roids too much to get injured
>>
It is suspicious how Real and Barca players never get bad injuries and are able to play 60+ games a season without rests..
>>
>>66670882

Messi has been on hgh since he was like 11, he literally would have been around 5 feet tall without it

Ronaldo is apparently insane about his health and working out

Drugs vs hard work basically
>>
>>66670882
Superior genes.
>>
>>66671031
Nigga all athletes are on steroids
>>
>>66671031
>Ronaldo is apparently insane about his health and working out

>amerideludes believe this

and remember, if you're poor, just pull yourself up by your bootstraps, you'll be a billionaire soon if you only work hard enough
>>
>>66671011

what's suspicious to me is seeing Messi puking always in the field and barça's doctors saying "it's normal"... Ronaldo is just a fitness freak, what he can't get from talent he gets it with working harder than the rest.
>>
>>66671011
Messi missed 2 months, Rafinha was out for almost the entire season and Neymar, Iniesta, Rakitic, Bravo, Dani Alves all missed 3-6 weeks with injuries

Real have been without Benzema and Bale for literally half of the season so not sure how you can include them.

Probably confirmation bias
>>
>>66670882

Think about it. They are both the talismans of their respective teams. This means that a) they don't need to bust themselves trying rise up through the ranks because they're already at the top, and b) their managers and teams will do everything they can to make sure they are always fit. I.e. they rest them and don't strain them too hard so they can always be on top of their games as much as possible.

Also they do get injured of course, Messi got injured for half this season didn't he and I know Ronaldo has in the past.
>>
>>66671069

Who let the turks on the Internet?
>>
>the two best players in the world

when will this meme stop? Ronaldo hasn't been the 2nd best player in the world since like 2009
>>
>>66671118

I Blame Merkel
>>
What I wanna know is why Ronaldo plays every single game and never gets subbed off when he's got a supposed dodgy knee. Surely they don't need him in games against relegation tier scrubs, right? They can give him a rest.
>>
>>66671069
>Hard work accomplishes nothing

Lmao Yuros
>>
>>66671118
>>66671136
lmao you idiots literally believe that shit

screencap these posts and write to me in 10 years when both of you basement dwellers are millionaires
>>
>>66670928

Except instead of Obelix falling into the cauldron, Messi felt onto a syringe containing hormone treatment
>>
>>66670928
>messi is like Obelix when he fell on the potion cauldron

KEK

>Getafix was a HGH dealer for the Gauls.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQrOLo3UV2E
>>
>>66671130

Relegation scrubs are the games he wants to play. To stat pad of course, you can't deny him a five goal wank fest.
>>
>>66671588
This. Ronaldo needs those statpad games so they can keep up this blatant delusion that he is competition for messi
>>
Sudan with the jynx
>>
File: tackle.jpg (42 KB, 611x308) Image search: [Google]
tackle.jpg
42 KB, 611x308
Messi had luck and CR usualy dives b4 any real contact
>>
File: 1459002797521.jpg (40 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1459002797521.jpg
40 KB, 720x540
>>66671855

also inb4 hurr durr todays stars are protected

there are probably better video but cba to find one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asq2vGsOHIU
>>
>>66670928
>he fell in the HGH cauldron

fixed that for you
>>
Because players like R9 were just a prototype experiment to give way to athletes like Messi. No more knee explosions, no more big problems.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.