[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do they actually have a chance now? Are you all surprised they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: aZoRKjEI_400x400.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
aZoRKjEI_400x400.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
Do they actually have a chance now?

Are you all surprised they actually managed to get an away goal and avoid defeat at Dortmund's home?
>>
No because only hipsters rated the Bundesliga over the EPL.
>>
>>66670784
CHI
>>
>>66670765
They did really well last night, wouldn't surprise me if they went through.

Also, reminder that liverpool are that good guys of the premier league.
>>
>>66670801
CHA
>>
>>66670765
>Liverpool win the Europa League
>United finish 4th
>City finish 5th and win the CL
>United miss out on the CL thanks to the new UEFA rules

would be wonderful desu
>>
>>66670765
Liverpool will reach the semi finals, delude themselves that they are the favorites now, and get rekt by Shakhtar. Same would happen to dortmund.
>>
It's another season of Sevillawinslol.
>>
They have a decent chance of going through but Dortmund are still easily the favourites, Sakho and Lovren probably won't play that well again.
>>
>>66670872
>>66670905

Lifelong Liverpool fan here. I agree with both of these statements.

Gotta say that I am stoked for Klopp's offseason and next year though
>>
Liverpool have made it more interesting but Dortmund are still more likely to go through. Hopefully Liverpool can do it again for >muh coefficient.
>>
>>66670765
>Are you all surprised they actually managed to get an away goal and avoid defeat at Dortmund's home?

No, because unlike the other English team that played them there this year, they didn't embarrass themselves and showed that they aren't a smalltime meme.
>>
>>66670945

Go back to the MLB thread please you faggot hipster
>>
File: 1440950927828.jpg (63 KB, 590x754) Image search: [Google]
1440950927828.jpg
63 KB, 590x754
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/08/jordan-henderson-likely-miss-euro-2016

good news for england
>>
>>66670765
God Liverpool's badge would look so much better without all those damn gradients
>>
I DUN BELIEV ET
>>
>>66670765
They have a decent chance at home tbf. I think they could snatch it against Dortmund. Not sure they'd get through the semi finals, although they might as well go all out to win the Europa League given its their best chance of a trophy this season and their best chance of qualifying for the CL.
>>
I don't think parking the bus at Anfield is going to work out too well for them.
I predict they'll Park the bus, concede late, concede again trying to get a goal to get back in it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.