[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone wants the sonics back, but this the true team that needs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: dq6t8bqpimmzubscrq6e.jpg (61 KB, 620x440) Image search: [Google]
dq6t8bqpimmzubscrq6e.jpg
61 KB, 620x440
Everyone wants the sonics back, but this the true team that needs to return. BRING BACK THE GRIZZLIES TO VANCOUVER
>>
Not really. We didn't go to the games. This city proved we won't support building a team from the ground up.
>>
Yes pls
>>
>>66668862
Sure, on one condition: you MUST start Bryant "Big Country" Reeves for EVERY SINGLE GAME, regular season and/or playoffs, whether he's injured, sick, or even deceased. In each game you MUST play him at least a half.
>>
>>66669552
>Here is the Half time report for the Grizzlies Pacers game
>Well at this moment it seems that Reeves has hit an all time low in point scoring
>It's tough for him now to score when he's just a pile of bones
>Well he has caused many injuries on the Pacers side
>So many that it seems that the pacers have nobody to play,
>Is it possible for a bag of bones to be accountable for injuries
>Well that's it for the halftime report, Grizzlies lead 55-32, and Bryant is trying to sit on his bench, but he has lost his pelvis, and it is in a fan's possession,
>Godspeed Reeves, Godspeed
>>
>>66669608
top kek m8
>>
>>66669608
>he has lost his pelvis, and it is in a fan's possession,
Best part right here!
>>
>>66669608
Kek
>>
>>66669608

>>Reddit.com
>>
>>66669634
>>66669648
>>66669979
>8 replies
>5 posters
Samefag
>>
>>66670313
Yeah
>>
>>66669120
They went to games, it was just a horribly run team.

Vancouver is a lot bigger now and all the chinks there love basketball. Plus if there's no team in Seattle they would get people from there to go to games.
>>
That logo is so 90s holy shit. I remember it being a lot cooler when I was younger.
>>
>>66668862
Cannucks don't dig apehoop.
>>
>tfw no cascadia nba rivalry
>>
>>66668862
fuck seattle

cant wait until the seahawks stadium is empty again too
>>
>>66681487
What about the Raptors?
>>
>>66668862
did Steve Francis kill the grizzlies in hongcouver?
how big of a bust was he?
>>
>>66668862
It's not technically possible unless Memphis agrees to give up the Grizzlies' nickname, which I doubt they will agree to do. Besides, NBA team owners aren't considering adding any expansion teams in either Seattle or Vancouver (or both) right now.
>>
>>66681611
only our niggers and other minorities like indians and arabs follow the raptors hardcore

look at a leafs crows/blue jays crows they are like 85-90% white

raptors game is like 20% white

you arent wrong because toronto is more non white than white
>>
>>66669120

We didn't go to the games because it was the most terribly mismanaged team the league has ever had
>>
If the team came back, the market for ironic Vancouver Grizzlies hats and jerseys would dry up. That would be bad for business.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.