[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
testosteron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: testo_4hd.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
testo_4hd.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
hi, is anyone familiar with this testo 4hd product?
i'm interested in using it maybe, but in what doses is it recommended, and how many times per week do you work-out with this? and do you also take the capsules on days that you don't work out?
thanks
>>
It won't work.

It's a fucking rip off. All testosterone boosters are. Go to /fit/ to the cheating frauds general if you actually want shit for muscle growth
>>
>>66668517
How about . Hold on here me out here. Actually injecting testosterone. Goddamn plebs. 150Mg a week will do wonders.>>66668517
>>
There is literally no reason whatsoever for you not to inject test.

Its the secret 'they' dont want you to know.
Why do you think there are so many xenoestrogens in everything? Why is there such a hard push to feminize everything and demonize natural male behavior? Its all to destroy a mans T and make us eunuch slaves.
Testosterone is the key to unlocking your true potential.
>>
>>66668807
Where doe
>>
>>66672500
This post literally convinced me
>>
>>66673019
Good.
>>
>>66673019
it's because he is right, just don't buy powdered bullshit, inyect it into the vein like a crackhead baby
>>
There are actually lots of ways to increase your test level. Stop fapping, take Vitamin D and Zinc supplements, creatine, fish oils, bcaa's, etc
>>
Enjoy your early male pattern baldness m8
>>
If i want my cock bigger can i inject HGH straight into my weiner
>>
>>66672500
This guy cleary workes hard at the gym and dieted to look like that, dont believe this.post, Test is awesome! Like really awesome! But no substitute for hard work and smarts! A natty guy who knows.what he's doing will look better than a bloated idiot on Gear
>>
>>66674369
guaranteed lad
>>
>>66674462
No fucking shit that guy goes to the gym. but his body transformation would not have been nearly as dramatic without Test
>>
>>66675691
Achievable in 2 Years without Test
>>
>>66675759
completely delusional. even his facial structure changed
>>
>>66675782
Are you 19 or something? Guy clearly decided to sort himself out, got a decent haircut, put on muscle, got lean, your face is gonna change, Anyone could do that Natty
>>
>>66675782
Achieveable in 2 Years without Test
>>
>>66675803
How stupid of me I didnt notice your flag when I replied.

UK posters are a fucking JOKE
>>
>>66675825
You ever gymed dedicated for 2 Years? There's plenty of guys that look like that walking around everyday who never touched Roids, the guy in original Pic doesn't really have a Chest so I doubt he Roided
>>
>>66672500

Is that Addie or whatever his name was?
>>
>>66675891
yes
>>
>>66672500
you can do 70% of this natty in 3 years
>>
G-guys this isn't /fit/--

Also, if you wanna do "test" do fucking test. Test-E (stacked with tren if you want, but reduce test or use Test-C), then cut with Anavar or with a comparable gear, maybe Winstrol if you wanna have that real dry look. Clomid/Nolvadex for PCT and you're golden. Get your balls checked out and wait at least 16 weeks until you try gear again.

Sincerely,

/fit/
>>
>>66672500
I tried a test cycle and while I liked the muscle results, I broke out on my back and shoulders a lot. Like embarrassingly so. So I got off and it's back to natty mode for me.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.