[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thunder win the championship as the lowkey dark horse. Screencap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: westbrook face.jpg (26 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
westbrook face.jpg
26 KB, 600x331
Thunder win the championship as the lowkey dark horse.
Screencap this.
>>
I think they're high key tbqh. It all depends on if WB will go full retard at some point like he did in the 2012 finals.
>>
How much do you have to hate the very idea of fun to delete the biggest get in years within seconds?
>>
>>66666881
Other than Spurs, Warriors, and Cavs, Thunder have the highest chance according to meme analytics to win the championship. But it's only 5 percent to cavs' 9 percent to Spurs' 38.6%, and Warriors' 40.3%.

So it's a long shot and lowkey.
Toronto is 2.6.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/BPI-Playoff-Odds/espn-nba-basketball-power-index-playoff-odds
>>
File: 1459920218779.png (51 KB, 502x367) Image search: [Google]
1459920218779.png
51 KB, 502x367
>>66667003
>.08%
I like those odds
>>
>>66667042
>yfw da Celtics win da champions hip
>>
ayy lmao
>>
they would have to beat SA and GS back to back without home court, I doubt that
>>
>>66666951
it was a scripted /a/ get. literally worthless, mods are based for deleting it. if you wanna be mad be mad at the shitty fucking Peruvian nigger who ruined a natural get by using a script and making it an off topic shitpost
>>
people have been saying this literally since 2012
>>
File: Screenshot (79).png (30 KB, 436x357) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (79).png
30 KB, 436x357
>Yfw the thunder won't be piggybacking on seattle's win in 1979 as their only win after this year.
>>
>chokelahoma shitty blunder
>winning anything
>>
I don't think they can win with both KD and Westbrook, both are too much of a alpha dog.
>>
>>66670363
Lel kd is a massive beta
>>
Is Oklahoma an important american State? If not, then I dont get why the NBA deprived Seattle from their team to move it to a shitty wasteland in the middle of nowhere. Why they opted for a small market instead of Seattle?
>>
>>66670399
Seattle is a shithole
>>
>>66670399
Seattle is the home of bandwagoning beta cucks, if you don't win, you don't have an audience. OKC's crowd has proven a lot more loyal.
>>
>>66670376
Do you mean as a person, or as a player?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.