[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this piece of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: houston-sports-logos.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
houston-sports-logos.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
How do we fix this piece of shit?
>>
>>66655387
the stros are pretty good famalam
>>
>>66655387
Draft doctson first round. then maybe a lineman
>>
>>66655420
It's early yet.
>>
Houstonians are the biggest pieces of shit in Texas, so the teams are playing up to the standard of the city
>>
>>66657514
>Houstonians are the worst
>has never been to any other city in Texas except Austin

I was about to shit on Dallas, but then I remembered every single city west of I-35
>>
>>66657572
Houstonians have an unwarranted pride for their city. They would allow a man to fuck their wife if he were from Houston.
>>
Ban trannies from womens restrooms.
>>
>>66655387
>old as fuck astros logo
>old rockets logo
>texans

where is the bright star from
>>
>>66657593
>liking your shitty city just because you're from there
This is literally every American.

>>66657675
THE STARS AT NIGHT
ARE BIG AND BRIGHT
>>
>>66657716
>This is literally every American
Houstonians more so than anyone else. I go to college near Houston, and it's amazing how much pride people have in that shitty city.
>>
Houston is the ugliest city I've seen in my life. Dallas is probably second.
>>
Eh, y'all just hate us 'cause ya ain't us. We know y'all like the city plenty well.
>>
>>66657960
>pride in your shitty city
This is also called "the entire Confederate South."
>>
>>66660594
This. I'm from there, and my best explanation is "beauty is not profitable," so cities in red states are more apt to be fugly.
>>
>>66660660
>Confederate
Kill yourself, and I say this as a Texan.
>>
>>66661215
>eye roll
Just let it go, Beauregard.
>>
>City puts a proposition on the ballot to let trannies use whatever bathroom they want
>Based citizens of Houston vote it down

You're welcome guys
>>
Houston is the 4th largest city in the country but it just doesn't act like it. It's like some anonymous, identity-less city.
>>
>>66661392
That makes it pretty compatible with 4chan, then.
>>
>>66661392
If there's one word to describe Houston it's "identityless"

The only thing we all have in common is hating Dallas
>>
Remove niggers
>>
>>66661814
Go to the Third Ward IRL and tell them that, and see what happens.
>>
>>66655387
Burn it all down, start from scratch.

For the sake of clarity, I mean Houston, not its teams.
>>
File: dirtydog.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
dirtydog.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>66660681
true beauty of texas is the small towns. especially the ones that have their certain flare to makes them great. Big city texas is the worst desu senpai
>>
File: Galveston 1900.jpg (138 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Galveston 1900.jpg
138 KB, 600x300
>>66661896
We already tried that
>>
File: 2000px-Houston_Dynamo_logo.svg.png (403 KB, 2000x1760) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Houston_Dynamo_logo.svg.png
403 KB, 2000x1760
Hello?
>>
Yep, people still around. Got a game Saturday.
>>
>>66661254
i thought LA people were based
I mean the from state not the fag city
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.