[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMINDER: Northampton Town could become the first team in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: northampton02.png (226 KB, 765x1000) Image search: [Google]
northampton02.png
226 KB, 765x1000
REMINDER: Northampton Town could become the first team in the English league system to be promoted AND win their respective title, should they win, and other results go their way this weekend.

Fuck Leicester, who /Cobblers/ here?
>>
northampton is worst hampton
>>
>>66629595

>American sporting opinions

Go back to your hot dog eating contest.
>>
>le take on HMRC and win club
>>
>>66629521
Fuck you you've beat Accrington

Also I can't wait for Darlo to get back in relevancy again (it'd take 3 years)
>>
>>66629521
only the first? I'm surprised
>>
>>66629783
>promoted AND win their respective title
wtf does this mean
GOODNIGHT IRENE
>>
File: Retarded2.jpg (23 KB, 368x326) Image search: [Google]
Retarded2.jpg
23 KB, 368x326
>>66629521
Whaddya mean "first to win title and get promoted"? Every team that wins their title gets promoted. Dumbass.
>>
>>66629867

>you in charge of fucking reading comprehension

>first team to win promotion this year
>first team to win the league title this year
>could do both this weekend
>put them together and what do you have

Fucking cunt. Go fuck your whore mother and cry to daddy that a real Man was mean to you on the internet. Better not fucking see you in the fucking street, I'll fucking knock you spark fucking out. Cunt.
>>
>>66630155
rangers already won you nonce
>>
>>66630171

>Scotland

That's not England. It's an irrelevant country with a fucking sub-MLS tier league.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.