[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“It was a totally unfair red card, his second foul and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: fernando-torres-cr_2802552b.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fernando-torres-cr_2802552b.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
>“It was a totally unfair red card, his second foul and his second yellow. We knew that was going to happen, Barcelona in the Champions League. We have to play against everybody and everything,”

why are uefalona constantly painted as the good guys when thy have been a bunch of diving cheating ref paying blood doping cunts for years?

they also bring politics into football with impunity which is bringing the game into disrepute

do they pay off the media as well as the refs?
>>
I love that they are cultural separatists, the weakest bland form of separatism.

They want to be free from the shackles of Spain but that would also mean a different soccer league no? Their rivalry with Madrid is the only thing that pushes them to that level.
>>
muh beautiful possession football
they good goys who dindu nuffin
>>
Are they still painted as the good guys? I thought the media love for them went down since Poop left them.
>>
>>66626418
>it's an ABB thread episode
>>
>>66626456
im not abb im just curious as to the reason for their media depiction when all on field evidence points to the opposite
>>
>>66626418
They look like the good guys because their game is beautiful and i guess when you have a champion over few years you have more views around the world, and UEFA may want that.
Qatar FC is,by far, the team with more helps of the ref. at La Liga and at UCL.
>>
Any webm of Suarez dirty tricks? What a faggot
>>
>>66626418
The second foul was legit and as so, it was OK for Torres to be given a yellow. That being said, what the hell did he do to get a second yellow in 35th minute? Or rather, what did he do (and when, I missed it) to get the first one?
>>
>dirty
>boring
>always get people sent off
>even with 11 men they just sit back and defend against ANY team half decent

why do people like atleti? they are a horrible team to watch
>>
these teams are both disgusting, even mandril is more likeable

nothing comes close to uefalona though
>>
>>66626708
they are a disgusting team. ive been a real madrid 'fan' since owen moved there and i dislike them far more than barca.
and thats purely because of simeone. people just hate real madrid and barca so much they will cheer for anyone who can challenge them, even if they play the most disgusting fooball in the world.

them drawing 0-0 against PSV twice in a row paints a pretty good picture of the team.
>>
Barca fans shouted homophobic abuse at Ronaldo during the minutes silence before el clasico
>>
I fucking hate barca, but that was so incredibly retarded from torres. Clear 2nd yellow. I didn't see the supposed barca fouls that people are crying about, but this was completely in open view, no chance for the ball, just going for the enemy player.
That's a clear card, just because he has a yellow already doesn't mean he is allowed to do that.
>>
To be honest tho the ref did help out millions of Barca fans worldwide and millions of people who bet on them to win around the world
Thanks ref
>>
>>66626762
>betting on barcelona at home

living on the edge
>>
Just like the Panama papers won't change anything, because politicians and bankers are too powerful anyway even though everybody knows what's going on...

Barcelona are the most influential and powerful club in football and nothing will change. Hell, Messi is even fucking mentioned in the fucking Panama papers, who the fuck KNOWS how deep the corruption rabbit hole for cancerlona REALLY goes.

If there's even big international money involved... they call the shots in European football regulation.

Welcome to the age of moneyball, lel.
>>
1.53 for Barca to win at home
If you know anything about betting you'll know you don't see odds that good very often
Most of their games are below 1.15
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1219x779) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1219x779
>>
>>66626783
>>66626762
Do you really think Torres would bet against his team?
>>
>>66626435
Clueless they have most the industry of the country
>>
>>66626435
>that would also mean a different soccer league no?
not necessarily. even if an indepenent catalonia were to set up their own fa and league system, barcelona could probably still continue to play in the spanish league system (just like welsh teams in the english league, monaco in the french, and fc vaduz in the swiss league)
>>
Cause the cunts pay off the media too
>>
>"It is not easy to play against Barcelona in the Champions League. We know it is really dangerous if they go out in the quarter-finals. We have to play against everyone and everything.

>"You can tell there is fear that Barca will be eliminated."

I love this guy.. and he's completely right, although overall refs are mostly powerless to this fear
>>
>>66626418
It wasn't his second foul. Torres is a retard and only has himself to blame. Even sky commentators agreed with the red card and said minutes before the second yellow Torres should calm down with his fouls or he was going to be sent off.
>>66626435
>cultural separatists
wtf are you even talking about? lel
>>
>>66626418

It's because they're the most popular club in the world. Do you think UEFA would allow a Champions League final between Benfica and Wolfsburg? No, they wouldn't make any money
>>
>>66626418
>This thread >>66626627
>>
File: chelsea7.jpg (736 KB, 2200x1573) Image search: [Google]
chelsea7.jpg
736 KB, 2200x1573
It's a fucking disgrace
>>
>>66626843
An team from andorra has been playing in spanish league and a team from catalonia, unio esportiva bossost, has been playing in the french league. It's certainly nothing new
>>
>>66626853
I guess that's why barcelona has been getting the toughest draws in the last editions while others get the wolfsburgs and schalkes
>>
>>66626887
You best not be implying Arsenal to be one of the toughest teams in Europe and them playing Barca to be a real challenge, nigga.
>>
>>66626850
It was his third wow.
Sky commentators also said that Suarez should've been off after follow-kick at Huanfran.
Point is: both gamechanging decision favors barcelona.
>>
>>66626893
Arsenal was the #1 in the premier table when the draw was made. What were the other top #2 draws available?
>>
>>66626903
The difference is the ref only saw the torres one because the ball was right there and suarez didn't touch juanfran. I'm glad you agree torres was correctly sent off though
>>
>>66626923
>and suarez didn't touch juanfran
as blind as the ref

push in the face is red too

torres red was harsh, busquets tackle aminute later was even worse than that clumsy shit
>>
>>66626909
They only happened to be at the top of the table. The squad and the performance (both EPL and CL-wise) proves them to be SHIT.
Barcelona could not get any better opponent than Arsenal - a shit club that was going out of the CL no matter who would they be put against, but with a name big enough to make lotsa emone for everyone invlovled..
No person on the face of Earth could realistically think a team with Girpoo and Mertesacker to be a real fucking threat to FC Barcelona.
>>
>>66626418
>We knew that was going to happen, Barcelona in the Champions League. We have to play against everybody and everything.

So they knew this and Torres still went for a completely retarded challenge when he already had a yellow card? They've only themselves to blame.
>>
>>66626923
You don't know any of those for sure. The picture says Suarez actions can be interpreted as attacking player without ball which is determined by rules as violent conduct and punished with red card.
On the note: didnt you just use commentator words to prove your point, and now trying to negate their point on different episode?
>>
>>66626418
>Be a fucking stupid smug smartass and think that the referee won't have the balls to send you off right after you scored, with pure Cholo "philosophy"
>CRY like a FUCKING LITTLE BITCH after the match with absolute impotence after the match whimpering that it was unfair that the rules were applied as THEY SHOULD
TIME TO SWALLOW SOME SEMEN. Play FOOTBALL, or become a BITCH like the 4chinners, >Towers
>>
>>66626418
>M-MUH CONSPIRACY

See >66617030

egit lifelong bandwagoner here. I love it, I love it every single time it happens.

It showcases just how fucking dumb and prone to nitpicking the average sports fan is. Not only that, but also their capacity to get mad as shit because of their own nonsensical nitpicking (hell, >getting mad at sports in the first place).

I love seeing people getting asshurt over imaginary shit. There's no conspiracy, just shitty refs. Even the infamous "stamford bridge scandal" was just the work of an awful ref that also crippled Barcelona big time, but no one ever remembers that.

Or that one time Barcelona got fucked over in the San Siro. Off the top of my head: two clear penalties, one where zlatan literally got his shirt torn apart, another where sneijder (I think?) tackled a player from behind and didn't even touch the ball + an offside goal that wasn't disallowed, all in favor of Inter of course. Just one year after Stamford Bridge. Shit happens, that's it.

It's even funnier when the supposed refball is actually good refereeing. But since it's Barcelona, everyone loses their shit. The same goes for Madrid too, people who hate them accuse them of being cheats and so on, but right now it's cool to claim Barcelona are the bad guys so more people do it.
>>
>>66626989
you seem upset
>>
Filipe Luis is not the one to complain about "unfair".
>>
>>66626762
Had Barcelona to win 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 and thought it was gonna end up 1-0 to Atletico after they took the lead.

TY based ref
>>
>Three yellow cards fouls during the first half
>"It was a totally unfair red card, his second foul and his second yellow"
>>
>>66627003

>buaaaa buaaaaa buaaaaaaaa

http://www.marca.com/futbol/champions-league/2016/04/05/57042370e2704e4b058b4640.html

to the 3 fags that can't into spanish in /sp/ "barça, the team that plays most times against 10 in the CL".
>>
>>66626783
If you knew anything about betting you wouldn't have made such a retarded post.
>>
It was a deserved red card but Suarez should have been off as well.

And the ref did seem eager to card Atletico.
>>
>>66626698
Two stupid tackles

Torres only has himself to blame. When you are on a yellow you don't take risks
>>
>>66626698
Torres was acting like a retard the whole time he was on the pitch, even after the first yellow. He probably thought he would be able to get away with more fouls since he had already been carded, which tends to be what murderball teams bank on. You get away with more fouls if you do 30 in a game than if you do 5
>>66627406
no surprise they play against ten most times when they tend to keep possession of the ball higher than the rival and they also commit the least fouls. Most rivals resort to kicking the shit out of them. I still remember when it was madrid claiming 'football is a contact sport for men' with mourinho until atleti started beating the shit out of them (physically and in football) and suddenly they changed their tune to 'atleti are too rough' lel
>>66627475
>the ref did seem eager to card Atletico
they were fouling and wasting time during the whole game, and cutting all counter attacks with fouls, what is the ref supposed to do? There was even a challenge late in the game with the studs up that only got a warning and sky commented it would have been a red in england. They played like they always do but this time they didn't get wawy with it
>>
>>66626708
Because they are not corrupt pieces of shit like Shit Madrid and Farcelona.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.