[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is not penalty for the uefa cocksuckers. Reminder that buyern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 9b8uWAJ.gif (4 MB, 564x321) Image search: [Google]
9b8uWAJ.gif
4 MB, 564x321
this is not penalty for the uefa cocksuckers. Reminder that buyern shit are being carried by refball for age.
>>
That's never been penalty.
>>
>>66615413
It's not a penalty, where is he supposed to put his hand? He planted it naturally for balance even before the ball was kicked.
>>
no era penal
>>
Thats a pen in the BPL
>>
>>66615449
>>66615452
>>66615474
it is, when you do that you're taking the risk
>>
Only intentional handballs are punishable offences. This doesn't look like it was intentional.
>>
>>66615549
it's 50/50
>>
>>66615413
Benficucks embarassing themselves once more.
>>
It isnt, where the fuck are you supposed to put your arm when doing a sliding tackle
>>
keep crying
>>
>>66615558
that isn't always the case retard, unintentional handballs can also be punished if it seriously interferes with a goalscoring opportunity.
>>
>>66615413
This would only be a penalty if SLBencornados was playing against a minor poortuguese team.
>>
>>66615686
Like Sporting?
>>
S T R A W S
>>
>>66615664
>Handling the ball involves a DELIBERATE act of a player making contact with
the ball with his hand or arm.
>The referee must take the following into
consideration:
>the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
>the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
>the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an
infringement
>touching the ball with an object held in the hand (clothing, shinguard, etc.)
counts as an infringement
>hitting the ball with a thrown object (boot, shinguard, etc.) counts as an
infringement
Source: FIFA Laws of the Game

Nothing here about goalscoring opportunities retard
>>
>>66615686
>>66615602
faggots it's champions league night so nothing to you see here. move along
>>
>>66615720
>me in charge of greentexting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eexZpo3CMY
>>
>>66615700
Like Tondela, it's even possible to assault them.

>Mfw I'm replying to a poortuguese immigrant in Cucknada, the scum of the earth
Can't shake this feeling.

>>66615726
>Mfw this butthurt because not plaing against Tondela so no refball
>>
>>66615720
lol retard where did I say that's what it said in the rulebook. a handball like the one in the OP comes down to referee decision. It can be punished and can also be dismissed.
>>
File: aaaaa.png (132 KB, 323x244) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.png
132 KB, 323x244
>>66615623

It's called "movimento congruo con il resto del corpo" for a reason. Now, whether he just lets the arm go in the sliding it doesn't matter, because otherwise everybody could just super fun happy slide with arms up in the air and pretend they dindu munchkins.
>>
Instead of blaming the ref, you should blame your strikers for wasting those chances
>>
>>66615779
If they can be punished then why doesn't it say so in the rule book? What are you basing your claim on? The rules clearly list everything the ref has to take into consideration when deciding whether it was an offence and your bullshit is nowhere to be found.
>>
>>66615829
kek you've never played sawker have you
>>
>>66615843
>the playground rules I've used with my friends apply to official Champions League games
alright m8
>>
Lahm does this shit every single time.

He knows no one gives a penulty for it.
>>
I have been on holiday to Portugal and it was very nice but I'm sorry Cristiano that is not a penalty
>>
Chora, filho da puta.
>>
>>66615863
lol so I was right. Refereeing isn't confined to a rulebook you idiot.
>>
t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>66615886
Except that it literally is when it spells out every case and variable that produces a handball offence
>>
>>66615779
this

sad that everyone tends to claim foul-play everytime something like this happens but referee decision is outlined in the rulebook

>>66615885
i get the feeling you're an expert on the subject but i can assure you not everyone is crying here
>>
>>66615602
sportcucks and porcucks assblasted that they amount to nothing every single year
>>
>>66615910
go get it refereeing license lad. you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>66615413
I'm a Benfica fan and everything but that's wrong man.
In portugal sure that's a penal, but we need to shake off this notion that ball in the hand = penalty over here
>>
>>66615700
ANON GOT
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>66615413
Ball to hand is not a penalty. Jesus Portugal. I thought you knew better...
>>
File: 1428585622799.png (240 KB, 341x331) Image search: [Google]
1428585622799.png
240 KB, 341x331
>>66615893
>>
>slmerdas
>slmouros
>>
buyern got a pen for an identical incident when they thrashed roma last seaon
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.