[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5 April 2016 20:45 Barcelona v Atlético Madrid >5 April
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
>5 April 2016 20:45 Barcelona v Atlético Madrid
>5 April 2016 20:45 Bayern Munich v Benfica

Does UEFA hate money?
>>
>>66608207
okay LISTEN TO ME YOU MONKEY FUCK

If Bayern vs Benfica started at 18:00 - nobody would watch it because that's a SHITTY TIME.

They can't put them on different days at 20:45 because there are four different games (meaning Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday).

They can't fill MORE weeks with UCL football because that has to be saved for domestic league/cup games.

So leave UEFA alone you CUNT.
>>
>>66608238
wew
>>
File: angryfrog.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
angryfrog.png
339 KB, 680x680
>>66608207

>there will never be a porto-benfica champion sleague final
>>
>>66608238
what's wrong? :(
>>
>>66608238
this
>>
>>66608267
>He wants to see portuguese legit kill each other because of football
>>
>>66608238
hi mr sir,
can you kindly explain to me how is the monkey fuck insult used or what does it mean? it seems hilarious to me buy I don't know if it should be translated literally or if it has another sense
>>
>>66608238
Game 1 - 19:00
Game 2 - 21:00

problem solved
>>
>>66608267
There would be a civil war after the game
>>
>>66608364
Not really, Andrades would just corner hug their homes like the little faggots they are.

Bandwagoners that only support their team when they win a title, Porto fans are the absolute worst.
>>
>>66608533
While that's true, you are assuming Benfica would win an EUROPEAN final.
>>
>>66608343
probably referring to OP's nationality
>>
>>66608533
A
V
E
C
>>
Which game should I watch lads?
>>
>>66608617
Benfica for the memes
>>
>>66608617
Watch Bayern-Benfica until the 1st goal happens, then change to Barça-Atletico.
>>
>>66608655

>watching a match for 1 minute

Joao pls
>>
Reminder that if you love freedom and hate german facist terror you must support Benfica today.
>>
>>66608700
Thanks Lindelof.
>>
>>66608238
Take it easy, Steven. I'm from Argentina. Brasilbro's complaint comes from the fact that in SouthAmerica the Libertacup is played on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in up to four different scheduled times and league matches are played in every other day, so you have a overwhelming unbearable excess of bad football because who the hell stays up at 0:30 to watch Táchira from Venezuela vs Coquimbo from Chile?

I'm not justifying Brasil, just asking you to understand the shit we are used to.
>>
>>66608700
Benfica is my team for the CL now
>>
>>66608700
>bald eagle
I know who I'm rooting for, senpai
>>
>>66608700
Based Lindelof.
>>
>>66608207
>after contemplating watching two UEFA games in a single day
>>
>have class after barca game
>leave house to get to my school early to watch the game
>connecting bus leaves early
>by the time I've gotten to school half the match will be over

I'm stuck at some Mexican transit station with the only me and of watching is on my laptop with no battery life or my phone which is a pain, or I can hope one of these people make a ghetto setup with the game playing
>>
>>66608351
This, fucking hell. You get an extra 2 hours of tv and advert money, and at worst you lose some viewership in Russia
>>
>>66609624
Just listen to it
>>
>>66608238
Are you mad?
>>
>>66608691
>1 minute
I bet you feel pretty silly right now
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.