[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Championship basketball game >Played on a Monday Night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
>Championship basketball game
>Played on a Monday Night
>Starts at 9:19 PM
>Broadcasted on TBS

Holy fuck. It's like they don't want anyone to watch this game. I know it's amateur baskball, but still. It's a championship game and with how popular March Madness brackets are among people, you would think they would want them to watch the final game.
>>
>>66590478
There's more viewers at the beginning of the tournament because that's when everyone is paying attention to the games and their bracket.

The casuals go away as the tournament progresses and the final four is mainly watched by CBB fans.

Also they don't really care about the money since they don't pay their athletes. :^)
>>
>>66590543
You spelled "BBC fans" wrong
>>
I don't get why they're airing it so damn late.
>two schools in the eastern US (Eastern time)
>game is played in Houston (central time, only an hour behind)
>Game starts at fucking 9:19PM on a Monday
why, literally why.
>>
>>66590478

fuck this shit, I'm a Nova grad and my boss laughed when I said I was coming in late tomorrow. Don't know if it was a laugh of okay or no way, but we will find out tomorrow.
>>
>>66590696
So those fags on the worst coast can get home.
>>
>>66590478
Nobody wants to watch a boring Villanova team lose to a team that will eventually vacate the championship anyways
>>
>I have UNC winning in my bracket
>Still only care because there's nothing on

It was a shitty tournament this year
>>
Hope those cheaters get beaten on a last second shot by Nova.

Roy Williams din do nuffin. He a gud boy
>>
>>66594501
>coming in late

Why would you? Unless you wake up at like 3am to work, I think you'll do fine on 5-6+ hours of sleep.
>>
>>66590696
THIS.

Also, why the fuck is this on TBS?
>>
>>66594501
What are you 5? Sack up and go in sleep deprived like real men do everyday, faggot
>>
>>66594501
I hope this is like the "I have a 500 word essay due by midnight!" meme otherwise Nova grads are certified pussys.
>>
>>66596152
>>66596029
>>66595949

I start work at 6AM and plan on being drunk either way until 3AM, blow me.
>>
>>66595819
This desu.

Nobody cares about the final four or even the sweet 16 weekend, but those first and second round games mang...
>>
>>66596399
You're a fucking pussy. Drink a bunch of water, take an hour nap, chug coffee. Be a fucking man, jesus christ.
>>
File: believe it.png (217 KB, 662x589) Image search: [Google]
believe it.png
217 KB, 662x589
ITT Ass blasted East coasters realizing that the West coast runs tv programing and theres nothing they can do about it.

West Coast is GOAT sports viewing zone.

>weekend games start at 9-10 am and run through 10-11 at night
>>
>>66596565
>coffee
>man
>>
>>66596605
>canadian
>knowing what it's like to be a man
>>
>>66596152
500 words gets you an A- at UNC
>>
>>66596581
>NFL at 10AM on Sunday

This is literally a deal breaker for living on the west coast
>>
>>66590631
It says more about you that the second you see the abbreviation "CBB" you think of "BBC"
>>
>>66599692
>Having your entire football day over by 830pm and still being able to sit up for three hours watching post.

I ant handle a fucking MNF not ending until almost 12-1230am, that's nuts
>>
Wasn't it always on cbs
>>
>>66599771
Yes.

They're hoping people stick around and watch detour because they're too lazy to change the channel.
>>
>>66595914
How assblasted are you gonna be when the NCAA doesn't even touch UNC's basketball program?
>>
>>66596581
Football starts at 10 am on Sundays, 5 am when its in London. You're a mad cuck and you can suck 28 dicks you fucking smarmy la faggot
>>
File: he mad.jpg (63 KB, 721x595) Image search: [Google]
he mad.jpg
63 KB, 721x595
>>66599866
>being this mad at a time zone
>>
>>66595914
IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH IT HAPPENED BRUH
>>
>>66601675
BRUH!
>>
>>66595914
FUCK DUDE
>>
To the people hating on TBS

I hate it too but if it wasn't for Tuner, CBS wouldn't have been able to keep the broadcasting rights to the tournament and it would have been ESPN airing it.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-basketball/story/what-time-ncaa-championship-start-why-so-late-tbs-not-cbs-what-channel-unc-villanova-040416
>The shortest possible version of the story: When the rights for the tournament were up back in 2010 there was much discussion about going to a 96- or 128-team tournament (which thankfully failed) or ESPN placing the winning bid (which would have sent the full tournament to cable, unless there was ever an ABC simulcast). For CBS to keep the tournament it'd aired since 1982, the network partnered with Turner (of CNN, TBS and TNT fame and truTV oblivion) to get the high bid. To do so, the Tiffany network had to make concessions, one of which was, starting this year, CBS and TBS would alternate airing the national championship.

I rather deal with CBS/Turner than ESPN
>>
>>66595914
meme magic
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.