[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: rivaldo99.jpg (23 KB, 301x425) Image search: [Google]
rivaldo99.jpg
23 KB, 301x425
Why is Barcelona so shit right now

>pic very related
>>
>lose one game in like 40 matches
>lol Barca are so fuckin shit
>>
>>66586991
For once this flag spoke wisely about football. You're delusional if you think Barca are bad, no matter how much you hate them.
>>
>>66586935
I know you're baiting but I'm also pretty sure you don't remember the "epic" backline of FCB from Rivaldo's times.

>Abelardo
>Michael Reiziger
>Winston fucking Bogarde
>Sergi Barjuan

clampets, all of them
>>
>>66590447
Don't talk shit about Sergi m9
>>
>>66590447
Reiziger was pretty based desu
>>
>>66590743
Okay, I'll admit he was the best of the four I mentioned.

Still, he was half the player Eric Abidal has been, not to mention Jordi Alba.
>>
>>66590447
Reiziger was good though and they got Frank de Boer later too
>>
>>66590447
abelardo was underrated actually
>>
>>66586935
>tfw I had that kit, but my mom donated to a homeless shelter or something
>>
That game vs Valencia...i sometimes fap to that
>>
>born in poor neighborhood
>doctors said his undernourishment would stunt his growth
>grew up to be 6'3"

GOAT
>>
>>66590884

he's managing Sporting Gijón now, he's a crazy bastard
>>
>>66591832
Was bowlegged though tbhfam, and had all his teeth removed and replaced with dentures.

Still GOAT
>>
>This is an issue of hygiene for me because I have two children. I do not want it to squirt on the ground, so I pee sitting down.

guess the barca player
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.