[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when where you when this happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1404863312427.jpg (484 KB, 1580x1108) Image search: [Google]
1404863312427.jpg
484 KB, 1580x1108
when where you when this happen?
>>
>>66578068
If I was a German my new fetish would be to have a Brazilian gf and softly saying "7-1, 7-1, 7-1" while fucking deep in her pussy in missionary position, with her crying.
>>
>>66578068
Home, with friends. After the 4th we just start drinking heavy and cursing everyone in the world. Worst day of my life.
>>
>>66578068
Home cheering on Die Manshaft (with my jaw on the floor after the 3rd and 4th).
>>
I was at home with my family who supported brazil cos >muh sudaca brotherhood so I had to pretend I was horrified and not keking inside.
>>
I was shitposting on /sp/. Great times.
>>
>ballocaust
>not huelocaust
mediocre

also i was at a bar where most people supported brazil, with me being one of the few who preferred germany to win so the silence that followed after goals 2-3-4-5 was so cash
>>
>>66578438
how does the german's semen taste?
>>
At a bar. Was planning to skip work after lunch but decided to go back after >5-0 in the first half
>>
I watched it with my family
Never keked so hard during a footy match
>>
I was at the public viewing event in my town, it was raining so the place was almost empty, some of my friends also stayed home

oh boy it was great, we thought that the 4:0 by kroos was a replay
>>
I was at a bar in College Station, Texas getting drunk and laughing my ass off at the faggots wearing Brazil kits.

Remember the seven million.
>>
File: 1366252386083.jpg (38 KB, 714x748) Image search: [Google]
1366252386083.jpg
38 KB, 714x748
>7-1
>against brazil
>in brazil
>in a wc semi

>it wasn't all a dream
>>
>>66578462
This. quit drinking for a month so I just sat inside, shitposting on spee all world cup
>>
File: ronaldo_brasil_alemanha_get.jpg (54 KB, 620x390) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo_brasil_alemanha_get.jpg
54 KB, 620x390
>>66578636
>semi

Psh.
>>
>>66578068
Top left, would seriously love to punch her in hard in the face.

Fucking hate south American women. Loud annoying eccentric bitches.
>>
File: sp bed.png (313 KB, 900x716) Image search: [Google]
sp bed.png
313 KB, 900x716
>>66578223
>>
>>66578728
>Top left, would seriously love to punch her in hard in the face.
i know what you mean. how retarded do you need to be to cry with your mouth wide open in a fucking televised stadium to boot?
>>
In my bedroom alone, reading all the shitposting on /sp/
>>
>>66578068
In Brazil on the beach laughing with the rest of the Brazilians and cheering Germany on after the second goal
>>
>>66578068
i still want to hold 0-3, comfort her and tell her everything's going to be OK.
>>
I wonder if that kid in the middle has developed some balls and self-respect yet
>>
studying when I got to see it was 3-0 already
>>
i still don't get what happened that day. >we're better than brazil and i had us as 65-35 including the absence of neymar and silva but there are barely any rapings in the WC KO stages. 2-1 vs algeria and 1-0 argentina both in ET for example
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.