[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The government has ordered an independent inquiry into t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 2329.jpg (32 KB, 1240x743) Image search: [Google]
2329.jpg
32 KB, 1240x743
>The government has ordered an independent inquiry into the UK anti-doping watchdog Ukad over accusations that it failed to respond to doping allegations linked to 150 elite sports people.

>The culture secretary, John Whittingdale, pledged to immediately launch an investigation into allegations that a British doctor, Mark Bonar, prescribed performance-enhancing drugs to UK athletes including Premier League footballers, England cricketers and Tour de France cyclists.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/03/top-footballers-doped-british-doctor-inquiry

Who do we think has been doping then, lads?
>>
Jessica Ennis
all of the top cyclists
>>
>>66561595
This, although it's fairly obvious cycling is just a case of who can dope the best.
>>
All of Leicester
>>
>Alleged clients include footballers, boxers, cyclists and tennis players. The Sunday Times did not reveal the identities of any of those sports people Bonar allegedly claims to have treated

I literally can't think of any British tennis players other than Andy Murray and his brother.
>>
The Chelsea coach went to Barcelona.

Would have money on a few of the autistic barca players.

The British PL ones will be youth player's trying to make the grade. Most non youth would be JFs I imagine.

Also the names are from years ago.
>>
Is there no sport left that hasn't been ruined by dopers?
>>
>>66561675
you mean a sport that hasn't been ruined by anti-dopers?
>>
>>66561675
Chessboxing.

Can you dope an horse?
>>
>>66561687
>Can you dope an horse?
Yes.
>>
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35953447

Arsenal, chelsea and leicester confirmed cheating bastards.
>>
>>66561687
I'm an horse and I a doped.
>>
>He named some of the footballers, including players who are well known to fans. He claimed one had been given a "cocktail" of steroids and another had approached him recently seeking a similar treatment to extend his playing career.

Who do you think the latter is? My first thought was Terry

>>66561595
Jess Ennis' coach made a statement about this, so it would be pretty ironic if she was doping. He also said hed never treated runners before and heptathlon has running. Although this is just one doctor, there are probably countless others who do something similar
>>
Snitches get stiches
>>
>pro athletes use PEDs
in other news, a bear has shat in the woods
>>
>>66561645
Rusedski? Henman?

The allegations go back I think
>>
>>66561585
>The case is now the subject of a government investigation, following claims made by a whistleblower athlete who was banned for breaching anti-doping rules in 2014.

>According to the newspaper, the sportsman - who wishes to remain anonymous - approached the UK Anti-Doping Agency (Ukad) with evidence that indicated Bonar had allegedly prescribed him performance-enhancing drugs.

>Ukad says it did begin an investigation into Bonar but found that he was outside of its jurisdiction as he was not governed by a sport, and decided not to pass the case to the General Medical Council (GMC) or to contact him.

Who was this athlete whistleblower that has went missing since 2014?
>>
>>66561869
Slippy G after he slipped the title away
>>
>>66561738
Jimmy Bullard. No way was he clean. I saw him in the flesh when he was playing/injured for Hull and he was actually green.
>>
File: 1456054961543.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456054961543.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>66561882
this
>>
File: sans titre.jpg (60 KB, 672x371) Image search: [Google]
sans titre.jpg
60 KB, 672x371
>>66561869
Probably this guy

>banned april 2014, which is when the ukad investigation started
>for HGH which is what it says he did in the paper
>got sentence reduced for giving evidence
>ban conveniently lifted just before The Sunday Times published the article, despite them having the evidence for months, just to protect his identity as athletes serving current sanctions are named and shamed on the ukad website

His name is Luke Wilmott, he was captain of Derby RFC. Nobody famous
>>
>>66561585

>doping Arselol
>they still win nothing

shittiest doctor EVER.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.