[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol not much comments from barca fans where did u guys go just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Lol not much comments from barca fans where did u guys go just like barca 39 match streak is over and ppl said RM had no chance but 10 man vs11 and still barca suckers can't manage to win and wait cr7 scored he scores only aganist small clubs rt so now barca is officially a small club what happened to big match players according to barca neymar messi Suarez lol BBC rocked all got a goals but bad referring caused Bale goal barca only score aganist small clubs #halamadrid ronaldo best in the world forever not messi
>>
>Dutch education
>>
I hope he Tsu'd that landing
>>
>Dutch Real Madrid bandwagoner
Got enough of Man City?
>>
Because we are the best Undefeated in 39 consecutive Games, No one Bats an Eye. lose one Match, world go crazy Viva Barca
>>
Its not champions league finals and see how they are overjoyed,in the Ist leg its was 4 unreplied goals ,at least barca scored ,yes they won,no one is disputing that,atleast barca is not blaming anyone for the loss,if it was madrid,the whole camp will be in turmoil,with fingers pointing at one another.Barca is still on top no matter what,that what i like about the team,and the fans and supporters always behind the team unlike some team supporters who always demoralize the team when losing..Forca barca!
>>
>another dutch guy making the Netherlands look like a collection of retards

I'm embarrassed..
>>
HALA MADRID
>>
Is this facebook
>>
Ronaldo is hardworking from his childhood. There's a difference. Messi was given everything on a silver platter, even though he worked hard for it. He was trained at Barcelona and he had an effective edge over Ronaldo. He had connection with iniesta and xavi and they fed him the ball. Pep's style of play and coaching also impacted. For Ronaldo, his life was a struggle from start. His father was not there. He had to take care of his mother. He played for a small club. He was lucky to be taken by Alex Ferguson who recognised his talent. He was given an opportunity. Ronaldo to me is the best footballer. His every step is his own hardwork. It's easy to climb a mountain if there are steps guiding to the top. But it's tough to trek it. There's the difference. Stop comparing them. They're both excellent players. But Ronaldo should be respected more. Think before you simply and carelessly comment on them. Thank-you
>>
They did a

- Comeback
- With only 10 men
- At Nou Camp
- Plus a disallowed goal

A deserved win, no clubs has ever done that. Go neutral on this one. Congrats Real Madrid
>>
can y'all stop with the dumb insults? 1) neither barca nor real can ever be described as small teams, they are 2 of the biggest teams in the world and that will never change. 2) Real players are allowed to be happy, they beat a big rival and that's always something you're gonna celebrate in football. Barca fans are acting like they wouldn't have celebrated had they won this match even though we all know they would have. 3) Throughout both club's history, Real have done better, but Barca have never been far behind. You cannot say that history doesn't matter though because soon this moment (i.e. Barca's dominance) will be history, and then will that no longer matter? Real had their period of dominance, and now it's Barca's turn, and soon it will be someone else, that's just how it goes in football. But it's completely ignorant to just forget about it. Stop being so stupid and petty about things which are so irrelevant, grow up and be a proper football fan who respects the opposition and focuses on the talent
>>
>>66561080
It's turning into it.. This site used to be so much better..
>>
hey guys are what are you talking. we will compare a team who is as good as us. one hand a club which is club of on the other hand a club 4th or 5th club in the world. so how I compare No 1 to 4 or 5 rank. wake up man. Real Madrid won ucl record 10 bacra 5 still less then Ac Milan. barca fan u don't have right to compare with Milan. How can u compare with Real Madrid.
>>
Now the important question
What part of Madrid are you from?
>>
>>66561155
it never was, you fucking cunt.
>>
Its not champions league finals and see how they are overjoyed,in the Ist leg its was 4 unreplied goals ,at least barca scored ,yes they won,no one is disputing that,atleast barca is not blaming anyone for the loss,if it was madrid,the whole camp will be in turmoil,with fingers pointing at one another.Barca is still on top no matter what,that what i like about the team,and the fans and supporters always behind the team unlike some team supporters who always demoralize the team when losing..Forca barca!
>>
>>66561286
>it never was

Something tells me you haven't been here for longer than two years.
>>
and the problem is Barca never won again against real madrid...4-0 is different story..that was because of poor performance of Rafa benitez as manager...hala madrid..hala zizou...at least Zidane shows that Real madrid can beats barca for his first game manage real madrid against barca which is previous manager cannot do...and yes....CR7 score against small team......just deal with it..
>>
>>66561267
I'm from the center.
>>
Last time Messi scored in El Clasico 1. Tata Martino was managing Barcelona 2. Suarez was at liverpool 3. Leicester City were playing in Championship 4. Raheem sterling was still at Liverpool 5. David Moyes was United's manager tongue emoticon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.