[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All I want is some stability and a few mediocre, uneventful seasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: JS70105094.jpg (53 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
JS70105094.jpg
53 KB, 1023x681
All I want is some stability and a few mediocre, uneventful seasons in mid table.

Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>66539794
Clearly yes.
>>
>>66539794
this team isn't even that bad
if only they had someone like timm klose
>>
>>66539794
You deserve it for being dumb enough to hire shteve mclaren
>>
File: Capture.jpg (53 KB, 602x552) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
53 KB, 602x552
>>66540420
yeah, the fans didn't really get much say in that one senpai
http://www.nufcblog.com/2015/01/27/steve-mcclaren-as-new-newcastle-head-coach-poll-results/
>>
>I just want my team to be mediocre

Jesus christ how do you stand being a fan of a european soccer team?
>>
File: goal1_grade.jpg (68 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
goal1_grade.jpg
68 KB, 720x406
>>66539794
That what you guys deserve for letting Santiago go faggots.
>>
Fuck you, if you wanted that you would've never fired Pardew.
>>
>>66540557
Pardew wasn't sacked he chose to leave
>>
>>66539794
>FIGHT.... AND WIN!
>>
>>66540576
He was made to step down after increased fan pressure. That last year was the worst ""support"" for a coach I've ever seen
>>
>>66540557

But Pardew is a proven long term failure where ever he's been
>>
>>66540628
Fuck off Pete
>>
>>66540618
>He was made to step down after increased fan pressure
no he wasn't he effectively had a job for life. He wanted to join Crystal Palace due to his playing history with the club
>That last year was the worst ""support"" for a coach I've ever seen
That "support" you're referring to was over a period of time where Pardew picked up 22 points from 28 games between January and October 2014; that equates to 0.78 points per game. Over a 38 game season that would result in 29 points, enough to guarantee relegation in every single EPL season in history
>>
>>66540628
>Bird Attacking Ribbon FC: Low mid-table
>Seahorse Referees FC: going to the championship
Sounds like Pardew would've at least kept you out of the drop
>>
>>66540748
16th is not lower mid-table.
Palace are 6 points above the relegation zone and are in far worse form than Norwich and Sunderland
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.