[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get why everyone is so upset. He's right, fags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
I don't get why everyone is so upset. He's right, fags are disgusting. Also, doesn't this man have the right to state his opinion?
>>
>"It's common sense. Will you see any animals where male is to male and female is to female?
>"The animals are better. They know how to distinguish male from female. If we approve [of] male on male, female on female, then man is worse than animals."
>>
>its a 4channarians think they are superior to literally anyone episode
>>
>>66519997
> Also, doesn't this man have the right to state his opinion?

Not in [CURRENT YEAR] my friend, you might offend someone!
>>
>>66520069
But he's not white so nothing he says is wrong. What now?
>>
>>66519997
Faggots and sjws in general believe their feelings trump everyone else's rights
>>
>>66519997
why give attention or importance to the opinions of athletes? just let him be.
>>
I would respect it if it was his own opinion he argumented.
But here he's just quoting some book
>look, it's wrong because it says so here
No
>>
Homosexuality is dangerous. It spreads disease and is immoral and unnatural. The average homosexual will have 300 sexual partners a year
>>
File: fKONg.jpg (574 KB, 2183x1703) Image search: [Google]
fKONg.jpg
574 KB, 2183x1703
>>66520279
>>
>>66520240
>his own opinion

What would you consider to be one's "own" opinion? A thought that you're born with unrelated to any external influence?
>>
>>66520279
>>66520425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_n0IPsC7g

>Cooper Anderson trying so hard to act like he doesn't want in on this
>>
>>66520464
Morals, or just simple reasoning an logic.
Guess christians don't have that, they just use the bible.
>>
Why the fuck are filos and koreans such jesus freaks. I don't get it.
>>
Skip to the 40 minutes mark and get ready to puke

https://youtu.be/v_tHrCFnrGs
>>
>mfw hes literally incapable of dealing with a counter puncher
>>
I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>66520950
/pol/ is full of gays
>>
>>66520743
Stockholm syndrome after the years of western rape and pillaging
>>
>>66520950
>You're /pol/ if you don't want AIDS
>>
>>66520950
I hate /pol/ and find it detestable. But I find homosexuality even more so.
>>
>polfaggots
>>
>>66520133
>Latoya Salazar
literally US future top lel
>>
>>66521051
If you don't want AIDS then don't have unprotected anal sex with men. You don't have to be a fucking backwoods idiot who thinks CNN videos from more than a decade ago are representative of gay culture. Bugchasing is a fetish, even the people who are into it are into the fantasy of it, not the reality of actually contracting HIV

It's like saying everyone who is into Guro is actually a serial killer
>>66521077
If you want to find consensual adults' sexual practices detestable then fine, but you're the one with the problem, not the gays
>>
>>66521148
>Bugchasing is a fetish

A fetish that they carry out. And literally get HIV. I don't understand why you are going to such effort to defend such a practice under the guise of laissez-faire
>>
>>66521148
Found the faggot
>>
>all those years and money wasted on AODs research when the cure is to not have unprotected sex

Why can't these faggots just practice safe sex
>>
>>66521269
it's such an insignificantly small part of the gay community that it's completely irrelevant. There's a reason the same fucking images and videos get posted time and time again by /pol/tards, because it's not a big culture and it's like 1 fucking forum. You have to be a complete simpleton to think even a large portion of the gay community actively wants to get HIV. If that's your reason for hating gays then you're dumber than the Christfags like Pacquiao who quote their 2000 year old book (right next to the law prohibiting wearing a shirt of two different fabrics)
>>
>>66521357
Hey m8, it's their life, they can live it however they want. Who are you to say what diseases they can and can't get?
>>
>>66521357
The vast majority of people worldwide with HIV contracted it either through heterosexual sex or were born with it. The amount of gays with HIV is insignificant compared to the 3rd world and Sub-Saharan Africa. So even if gays completely stopped getting it then it would still be a huge global issue that would need constant funding
>>
He has a right to say it, also this website is full of literal faggots beating off to "feminine penises" so I find it funny
>>
>>66521148
>If you want to find consensual adults' sexual practices detestable then fine, but you're the one with the problem, not the gays

No matter how "progressive" your movement could ever become, it will never be accepted on the same level as heterosexuality, so it is you who has a problem, not me.
>>
>>66519997
if he was muslim they would praise his courage to hate gays
>>
>>66521368
aids is a big fucking problem for gay guys tho

and the rates are crazy, i think 50% of gay blck guys have HIV

unreal
>>
>>66521407
its relevant here in america
>>
>>66520279
>The average homosexual will have 300 sexual partners a year

i think i might try it - sounds like fun
>>
Its only the media and social media that's pushing this meme so hard. The real world doesn't give a shit about gays. I agree with Manny tho
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.