[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Van Laal and Manure BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: tfw you left manure.jpg (46 KB, 634x387) Image search: [Google]
tfw you left manure.jpg
46 KB, 634x387
Ayyy

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35944285

>"I started a game in a position, and then the next one I would be in another,"
>"I decided to leave, not only to be happy, but to win things."

>"I left a team that was out of the European competition and far away from being champions of the Premier League.
>>
>"I couldn't stand it in England so went to a mickey mouse league"

Usual from argies
>>
He was shit almost every time he played for manu, not even defending lang baal
>>
>>66513457
He knew he has no chance to compete for the CL and was tired of playing hoofball every week.

and let's be honest, its more fun to play with ibra, pastore or verratti than with fellaini ashley young and carrick ;D
>>
He was played out of position and everyone in manure under van laal is on suicide watch. He should be on the wing with martial up front
>>
he's a superstar and had to play at the time Van Shitsie and Failcao were missing sitters. Also why anyone would willingly stay in england when you have a job opening in spain or france is beyond me.
>>
File: 860.png (1 MB, 1120x772) Image search: [Google]
860.png
1 MB, 1120x772
>>
>>66513248
>"I can't kick a ball straight when I'm played centrally instead of on the left"
Fuck this guy.
>>
>>66518573
He was playing centrally in his best season at Madrid and he made a name for himself playing centrally for Benfica
>>
>>66518814
I thought the problem was that Utd were playing him centrally?
Fuck this guy.
>>
>>66513519
Not OP but he had and a good start and became gradually shittier then after his injury he was totally shit.
But that happened to basically every United attacking player with LvG, he is the main problem.
>>
>waaaaaa my teammates aren't carrying me to trophies anymore i want to go
>>
utd obvs a worse team without him tho
and he always rips it up for argentina
>>
>>66513248
>playing for manure
>living in mashitster
lel
>>
>>66518951
this

if you were a multi millionaire sportsman you wouldn't want to be living in Manchester
>>
>>66518975
None of them live in Manchester though
>>
>>66518935
>waaaaaaaaaaa I was the motm in a CL final and helped madrid to win the decima
>>
>>66519039
Against a team with a tenth of the resources, in extra time after they were all dead
>>
paris > manchester
ligue un < premier league
>>
File: dm.webm (549 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
dm.webm
549 KB, 600x338
he shit
>>
>le wildly kick the ball in the direction of the of the other goal and cross my fingers hoping someone else will do the hard work and get me an assist man

He also looks like the goblin king
>>
dive prince
>>
Didn't they break into his house and steal from him when he was in Manure?
Seriously, good for him leaving that shit league
>>
>>66518867
I think it was more about the style of play than the position on the pitch, van Gaal likes a slow, calm and calculated attack while Di Maria is a very direct and "chaotic" player. Passing sideways and sticking rigidly to his position is just not an environment where he can thrive.

He also never seemed to enjoy being a Manchester United player and living in Manchester
>>
>>66518533
argentina is white 2bh
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.