[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post famous Uncle Toms in sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: stephen_curry_46_large.jpg (830 KB, 3959x2808) Image search: [Google]
stephen_curry_46_large.jpg
830 KB, 3959x2808
Pic very much related

>rich kid
>grew up in the suburbs
>play a white style of basketball
>has never stood up to the white man
>never spoke out against the oppression of black people
>>
Yeah

I too hate black people who aren't useless and ignorant thug niggers.
>>
OP is a /pol/tard pretending to be black.
>>
Charles Barkely is the worst offender
>>
Calling someone an Uncle Tom is a compliment
>>
>>66511915
What do you know about being Black? Brazil doesn't have a long history of slavery like the US does.

Everyone there is a mixed race spic like Mexico
>>
>>66511916
How is Charles Barkley more of an Uncle Tom than Steph "I'm a green eyed light skin" Curry?

When have you heard Curry stand up for Black causes?
>>
>>66511868
>successful and professional he's an uncle top

>and if hes not he a nigger

the problem is niggers need to A) stop being niggers B) stop shitting on every black person that is a functional member of society.

I long ago stopped caring about ghetto niggers and their problems with being niggers. I also don't care about the trailer niggers of /pol/. Do your job well, be professional and stop giving a shit about the trashy members of your race because they are doomed to fail no matter what.
>>
>>66516037
>my name in the post
>the content

Sides crushed
>>
>>66511968
Neither does the US, less than 5% of citizens had slaves
>>
>>66516037
Latasha trying to get a whiteboi.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 392x400
>>66511868
>play a white style of basketball
>>
HELLO, THIS IS A BAIT THREAD.
RACE BAIT THREADS ARE AMERICAS FINEST EXPORTS.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.
DO NOT TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY.
>>
File: 868.png (1 MB, 1078x766) Image search: [Google]
868.png
1 MB, 1078x766
>>
>>66516126
Perimeter shooting is a white style of basketball
>>
How the fuck is Curry an uncle tom? By becoming the GOAT at the sport of his people?
>>
>>66516231
Have you ever heard Curry speak out about black causes?
>>
>>66516086
Does Brazil have a large black population that identifies as Black first before Brazillian?

Most Blacks here are Black before being American
>>
>>66516222
thats why Ray Allen and Reggie Miller are the top 3pt shooters of all time???
>>
>>66517027
It just means the white man style is the best Dickson.
>>
>>66516273
Have you ever heard a well spoken educated person talk about dindu shit?
>>
>>66511868

Ive heard alot of talk about how his teammates hate his uncle tom ballhogging ass. I bet their team unravels soon
>>
>>66511868

when great minds pontificate about the plight of the modern negro in one of the richest places to have ever existed, they tend to bring up a myriad of factors that contribute to this. a complexity of situation and history and tragedy that lead to the untenable social position of the american black.

all those assholes are fucking retarded, because a summary of this steph curry OP post will tell us all we need to know:

acting like reasonable human being
gets blown out
>nigger culture

thank you for listening
>>
>>66518210
You're not black.

You just don't get it
>>
>>66511868
>he didn't struggle
>he don't act like a thug ape
>he ain't no real nigga.

fucking burn up and drown at the same time OP.
>>
>it's a white poster pretends to be black

Black people love Curry. It's Lebron they shit on for not being Jordan or Kobe.
>>
>>66511915
for /pol/ niggas is niggas
>>
Is Uncle Tom code for not legally retarded?
>>
File: Curry_NBN_103013_640.jpg (123 KB, 640x329) Image search: [Google]
Curry_NBN_103013_640.jpg
123 KB, 640x329
To be fair, he did plan with the team to not play against the Clippers back in the playoffs if Donald Sterling didn't get canned.

That's all I can remember though.
>>
>>66511868
>has never stood up to the white man

The "white man" plays him handsomely; let the welfare queens stand up to the white man

>never spoke out against the oppression of black people

The only people who oppress blacks are other blacks.
>>
>>66511968
Brazil has a long story with slavery, one that ended less than 200 years ago and lasted around 300. But we aren't as racist as you guys, so usually everyone considers themself brazilians before their race, except for some people in the South.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.