[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give me any legitimate reasons why this man is not the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: goat.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
goat.gif
2 MB, 200x200
give me any legitimate reasons why this man is not the greatest to ever play the game faggots

>inb4 cheatriots
>inb4 1-5 against mannings in the playoffs
>>
Jerry Rice exists
>>
he is a cheater
>>
>inb4 1-5 against mannings in the playoffs

This is pretty indicative of how people will remember his career.
>>
File: Peyton-Manning.jpg (39 KB, 375x441) Image search: [Google]
Peyton-Manning.jpg
39 KB, 375x441
>>
>>66497677
you cant, he is the greatest to ever play the game. watch a bunch of butt blasted neckbeards try their hardest to cherry pick and try though. you know you made it when the only argument against you is that you lost a super bowl after being the only team to go 18-0.
>>
>>66497677
John Elway will die with more Super Bowl rings than Tom Brady, making him the greatest to ever play the game, though not necessarily the greatest at the game ever.
>Peyton Manning
Last Owl was all Elway
>>
File: 1455918611928.jpg (140 KB, 621x969) Image search: [Google]
1455918611928.jpg
140 KB, 621x969
>>66497677
>Give me any legitimate reason except the legitimate reasons he can't be considered what I said he is
>>
>>66498979
you mean 2-3
>>
>>66498979
Since 2005 Tom in the post season is 1-5 against teams that start a manning. The one win was 2012 against the Houston Texans who started Danieal Manning.
>>
>>66497677

>tuck rule

but there's no real way to disprove that he isnt the greatest, honestly.
>>
>>66499018
>he thinks he cheated
>he thinks an irrelevant cherry picked statistic like his record in denver is important

why does one mans success make you so mad?
>>
That's not Johnny Unitas

saged and reported
>>
File: 1454906229165.jpg (57 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
1454906229165.jpg
57 KB, 500x680
no one really hates brady
>>
>>66499041
>he thinks being the best doesn't consider every insignificant stat like playoff loss QBR
John Elway has a positive rebooted against Brady btw, and wiill retire with more rings than Brady
>>
Timmy B is Otto Graham: the QB of the best team of his era.
He's never had to drag a team over the finish line.
He's not going to catch Peyton in statistical categories.
He's the perfect QB for Belichick's system.
It's amazing, but if he had been drafted by the Browns, no one would know about him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.