[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reasons being a Newcastle is GOAT >Stadium is in the city
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10
File: SJP2.jpg (153 KB, 640x571) Image search: [Google]
SJP2.jpg
153 KB, 640x571
Reasons being a Newcastle is GOAT

>Stadium is in the city center
>Nice city not a shithole and doesn't have many niggers
>Whole city is football mad you can talk to anyone about Newcastle united and have a conversation with them
>Cheap bars and pubs and nightlife after the match is just as good
>Women are easy as fuark and are good looking
>People are friendly
>Not glory hunters
>Every season is a roller coaster

Yeah people can call us shit but were a top club and if we weren't run by clowns we would be up there. Do you think if Newcastle were in the Champions League we would have attendances as shit as Man Shity ? I think not
>>
Based Newc/a/stle~
>>
>>66483986

>mfw will never see St. James' fully expanded into the fortress it could have been were it not for some Georgian houses

Also OP you can suck my black cock you fat fuck
>>
>>66483986
guess they won't finish building the stadium now they're heading for the Championship.
>>
The one thing I don't understand is why do their fans think they're some massive club? Like a sleeping giant or some shit?

They're really not at all. Just another average football team with a little bit of history.
>>
>>66483986
Is this the Cleveland Browns of English Football?
>>
I've heard women up there are not good looking, from a friend in Blackpool
>>
>>66485027
Yes, except Cleveland is a shithole and has plenty niggers.
>>
>>66483986
Seems like everyone european soccer stadium other than Real Madrid's, Barcelona's, Bayern's, and Milan's, are complete shit compared to even the average American college football stadium, let alone the professional football stadiums
>>
>>66485101
he probably doesn't want foreigners fucking the local girls
whenever i'm asked if girls are hot where i live i tell them they're not
>>
>>66485027
do you not know about stoke city?
also there are plenty of other football teams worse than newcastle.

>>66484691
werent they in champions league consistently in the 90s?
>>
>>66485142
That's a damn good point
>>
>>66485137
I mean, Cleveland is pretty nice now and only white people go to Browns games desu.
>>
>>66485139
>literally 2016
>being proud of corrupt stadiums
>>
>>66485139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcwJt4bcnXs
forgot video
>>
File: 1446296363693s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446296363693s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>66483986
>being a newcastle
>>
>>66485225
college ones aren't corrupt desu, but yeah every pro stadium is a load of horse shit
>>
>>66485158
Mid 90s and early 00s. Would have been consistently if Dalglish hadn't joined the club

>Finish 3rd in first Premier League season
>Finish 6th next season
>Two consistent 2nd places
>Bring in Dalglish
>Takes the bold step of selling Ferdinand and Ginola
>No problem because he has an ace up his sleeve, namely John Barnes and Ian fucking Rush not to mention his top secret weapon his own son Paul Dalglish who couldn't get a game in the Scottish 2nd division
>Finish 13th
>Literally never recover until Sir Bobby arrives
>Sack Sir Bobby
>Enter a period of constant mediocrity

The only people who don't know about Newcastle are Sunderland fans (who it should be mentioned are only known because of their rivalry with Newcastle) and Millennials who know literally nothing about football anyway. The OP is accurate in what he says too, except for the niggers, the West Road is literally a hotbed of non-whites. Compared to most places in the country though we're massively white. Until the millennials can start voting obviously.
>>
>>66483986
>newcastle
>rich man's blackburn
>>
>>66485198
>Cleveland is pretty nice now

When's the last time you been there?
>>
File: Gini.png (1 MB, 942x808) Image search: [Google]
Gini.png
1 MB, 942x808
>tfw you live in the UK's best city
>>
>>66487014
not the person you're replying to but I went to Cleveland a couple times 2 years ago for cavs and Indians games and thought the city was perfectly fine and not at all the hellhole I thought it would be. Obviously there's shitty areas but those are isolated areas where no one visiting the city would venture into anyways.
>>
>>66483986
so did they get through 1/3 of that stadium & realise they were running out of money?
>>
>>66483986
That all sounds like Liverpool desu
>>
>Mitrovic injured
>Elliot injured

Its all over. Worst possible year to get relegated too, Newcastle will miss out on a £100+ million windfall.
>>
>Not glory hunters

Not aware of the pre-Keegan years?
>>
>Average lower 1st division - 2nd division side
>Try to buy the league
>Fail
>Return to what they once were
>Fans can't handle it

This is "Being a Newcastle"
>>
>>66483986

That is one of THE ugliest stadiums I have seen.

I didn't think it was possible to patch together something even more asymmetric and uglier than the Sydney Cricket Ground, but bravo, >you have done it.
>>
File: file.png (508 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
file.png
508 KB, 851x315
>>66490586

how do you want your stadium family?
>>
Love some schadenfreude so fits me perfectly

My course comes top in student satisfaction for good reason. Don't know how good the other courses are, but it's a great city none the less.
>>
>>66484418
it was finished years ago, they cant expand it due to reasons i cant remember
>>
went to uni in the toon. Love the place.
>>
>>66490594
>posts the one photo in which the SCG looks okay
>>
>>66490608
from visiting it feels a lot like Leeds with far less hipsters
>>
>Women in newcastle are good looking
kek I suppose if you call orange hippos good looking thats right
>>
>>66490653
its an international uni you donut. theres qts everywhere
>>
>>66483986
A lot of English stadiums look so out of place. I guess a lot of them started as little parks that had to grow into huge sporting areanas while the enviroment around them went totally unchanged.
>>
>>66485225
>current year
>doing things
>>
>>66490673

That's the same as almost every Australian ground

But places like the Adelaide Oval and MCG don't look like complete dogshit like that thing does. It's called re-development, and St. James Park needs one badly.
>>
>>66483986
M8 maybe you can explain, why is it that whenever there's a fat EPL fan you can tell from the thumbnail he's a Newcastle fan
>>
File: images (80).jpg (32 KB, 456x323) Image search: [Google]
images (80).jpg
32 KB, 456x323
>>66490680
Yep. Have a gawk at the Melbourne cricket ground in 1878.

Now it's a fucking sporting mothership
>>
>>66490689

We like to go out with one layer of clothing too few. So lasses go out without a coat and lads go to the footy without a shirt.
>>
>>66490603

The houses behind the East stand are listed, so the can't be bulldozed, and people still live in them. The Gallowgate end could be expanded further but there's a road and a metro station right behind it so it would be expensive as fuck.
>>
i'd hate to be a newcastle 2bh
>>
>>66490634
loved leeds' hipsters. girls loved my fake british accent, thought that'd work just in the US
>>
>tfw cheeky trebles in Gotham before going to Digi
>going to The Gate and never leaving Sinners

Fans are Leeds-tier delusional though.
>>
>>66490754

>Gotham
>Sinners

Two of the shittest bars in Newcastle desu, beaten only by Idols.
>>
>>66490731
Im getting a newcastle colonoscopy
>>
>>66483986
you forgot
>being able to stay in first division with the likes of rivière, obertan and coloccini
>>
>>66490790

Plenty others, they just stick out in my memory. Got wanked off at a foam party at Liquid/Envy once, that was grim.

What fedora-tier pubs do you go to mate?
>>
>tfw got chinned once in bigg market for looking at a lad funny
>>
>>66490826

Diamond Strip (Floritas, Koos, etc) because I'm a richfag and too fancy for you ruffians.
>>
>Women are[...]good looking

kek no, geordie lasses are fat and disgusting

rest is ok
>>
>>66490855
Tell us the story.
>>
>>66490889

Knowing the bigg market, that probably is the entire story.
>>
>50,000+ stadium
>about to be relegated

Embarrassing desu
>>
My main problem with Newcastle is how there's fuck all to do there outside of football and nights out. You can live there for a week and be out of things to do during the day.
>>
>go to beir keller
>expecting authentic german pub experience
>order a beer, comes in a stein, neat
>peter andre - mysterious girl starts playing
>everyone starts dancing on the tables
>leave

If you need me I'll be at a proper bar, fucking daft cunts

By the way, who is the Toon's 3rd choice keeper?
>>
>>66490954
Karl Darlow
>>
File: rafa-sjp-m.jpg (31 KB, 370x225) Image search: [Google]
rafa-sjp-m.jpg
31 KB, 370x225
>>66490967

>"Kill me"
>>
File: 1459284947577.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1459284947577.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>tfw "he will sign to newcastle" is a joke used by french journalist when a player is uttershit
>>
>>66490975
I hope he keeps them up.
Even if the beat Narrich they'll still be bottom 3.
>>
I need to go up to Newcastle again, only done a night up there for work. Ended up going to some bar called Bijoux, finding out there was a strip club next door and going up there. Which was as depressing as you'd imagine for 2am on a Wednesday night.
>>
>>66491010
I imagine it's like the tv show Geordie Shore.
>>
>>66491010

Some like it hot, it's called. Next to a mortgage lenders, a real classy place lel.

Did you pay for the extras?
>>
File: 1338398406218.gif (369 KB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
1338398406218.gif
369 KB, 200x100
>>66485324
>walking down the west road
>>
>>66485027
Based on the quality of the teams and type of fans, more like the Oakland Raiders.

HWTL!
>>
>>66483986
stadium in center is gud but how do you park your car m8 ?
>>
You know all remember that Sir Bobby Robson wasn't good enough for Newcastle fans when he left the club.
>>
>>66490826
>>66490876
>>66490954
>>66491010
cosmic ballroom is the tits m8
>>
Newcastle fans are on par with Liverpool and Spurs fans. One ok season and they think they are the biggest club in the world and have a right to be playing in the champions league every season

They are a championship level club and only gets decent support because they are in a one team city
>>
>>66485324
On the one hand you're complaining about people having short memories and not knowing about the history of the glorious toon (don't you know they played milan once). Yet at the same time you're taking the piss out of Sunderland for not being noteworthy, when in actuality Sunderland have won more league titles than Newcastle. Typical geordie
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.