[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1297614767276_ORIGINAL.jpg (42 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1297614767276_ORIGINAL.jpg
42 KB, 650x366
what went wrong?
>>
Too many primary colors
>>
>The miniscule tree nursery of Canada
>>
File: 1812nevarforget.jpg (144 KB, 733x507) Image search: [Google]
1812nevarforget.jpg
144 KB, 733x507
>implying this coordinated tank is to make sure we get all the best players this draft

we're always gonna be miles ahead of you burgerland
>>
>>66471692
delete this
>>
>>66471613
Years of awful management.

Also no trade clause makes it impossible for Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg to get the top trades.

You can guarantee every star player would have Edmonton and Winnipeg on their no trade list because it's cold and the cities are boring.

That was a Bettman Jew move to attract the talent to the southern climates.
>>
there aint a team in saskatoon
>>
>>66471692
why are we so based? who can stop us?
>>
>>66472390
Why don't we make cities that aren't shit and boring? Mite b cool
>>
>>66471613
Shit management, shit coaching.
>>
>>66472459
Maybe a few more years of global warming and Winnipeg will be the go to destination. We have some kick ass beaches, but they're only open for like 12 weeks.
>>
File: 1303783815479.png (76 KB, 479x282) Image search: [Google]
1303783815479.png
76 KB, 479x282
>>66471692
that's been working out for edmonton...
>>
fucking communist piece of shit hockey league
>>
>>66473396
that's one mad canuck :^)
>>
>>66471613
> No relegation
> Scared the Big Bad Bettman will move their teams to sunbelt states
> Owners stopped caring after finding out fans keep coming to watch shitty hockey
> Overpaid players like Subban and Phaneuf strangling their salary cap
> No one wants to play in the tundra (ie Winnipeg, Ottawa, and Edmonton)
>>
what the fuck is the logo on the far right?
>>
>tfw I'm going to start watching basketball this spring

I swear this is a big Jew plot to get Canadians to watch basketball and Americans to watch hockey.
>>
File: kongs boobs.webm (351 KB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
kongs boobs.webm
351 KB, 1280x692
>be elite hockey free agent
>do i want to go to a frozen hell hole with high taxes and yandere fans or do i want to go to a meme sunbelt team and make cash in obscurity
>>
File: hoc gf.webm (2 MB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
hoc gf.webm
2 MB, 600x432
>>66474336
do people in hongcouver want an NBA team back?
>>
>>66474398
Just found a new fetish
>>
>>66474381
I highly doubt cities like Calgary, Ottawa, Winnipeg, and Edmonton are worse than Dallas, Columbus, and Nashville.
>>
>live in a frozen hell-hole
>psycho fans constantly harass you
>team sucks dick
vs
>live on the beach
>don't care when you lose; love you when you win
>team is usually good

wow such hard choices
>>
File: reds fan.webm (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
reds fan.webm
2 MB, 250x250
>>66474442
even fucking winnypeg has worse hockey sports reporters than fucking NYC or LA does
>>
>>66474398

I really do, but I played bball in highschool so I'm partial to it. Most people I know couldn't give a fuck; I work at a sports bar and I've never had anyone ask for me to put basketball on the tvs, only turn it to something else when it is on.
>>
>>66474319
ottawa senators
>>
>>66474492
thats strange most of the middle class canadians i talk to online fucking love hoops since ice fight was for trust fund babies
>>
>>66471613
Oilers will be great next season with Matthews since Toronto won tonight. They might even win the cup.
>>
>>66474529

Its going through kind of a revival since the raptors got decent, but even then I see maybe 2 people walking through downtown Vancouver with raptors gear on. This really would have been a golden opportunity since the Canucks suck dick now and the Raptors are killing it, but I still don't hear much about it.
>>
>>66474442

I live in winnipeg and i absolutely can't imagine why a millionaire athlete would want to spend his prime here, unless he either loved being a local celebrity or was from here.
>>
>>66471613

>Montreal a mismanaged shithole with no top forwards outside one guy and being carried by an above average defense and a great goaltender

>Toronto committed to an improper core, made good trades for secondary guys then signed them instead of moving them, constantly tried to make trades for little guys to help out like Versteeg, Bolland, Bernier

>Calgary overachieved and has incredibly subpar goaltending, a decent defense, and need one more good winger to join their group of youngsters getting better but look like they're regressing because of overachieving last year

>Winnipeg is still up and coming and had a Columbus-lite core of GRIT N TUFF guys that don't score too well but is turning around, Tobias Enstrom's skill suddenly evaporated and Tyler Myers never really got any better

>Vancouver whiffed their shot at the playoffs, bungled their goaltending situation, never got a 2nd or 3rd line for the Sedins and can't rebuild because their two biggest assets have to go together and would never get a good return to justify it.

>Senators are just abysmal and decided to not go after any defensemen while building a core of 4th round picks

>Oolers have been cucks so long theres no coming back and at this point they're never going to be good with this group and just have to cut out the infection. At best they're going to be like Minnesota.
>>
>Habs
Price injury, no depth
>Laffs
Moneypuck
>Flams
Half of their defense is ass, no goaltending
>Oilers
Weak bottom 6, no defense
>Jets
Goalies besides Hellebuyck were shit, no depth anywhere
>Nucks
Literally have no idea how to construct a hockey team
>Sens
No depth, goalies were meh
>>
File: 1458071750443.jpg (37 KB, 360x479) Image search: [Google]
1458071750443.jpg
37 KB, 360x479
>>66474833
The Oilers are absolutely baffling. How many more #1 picks is the league going to let them squander before saying ENOUGH?

I mean how the fuck do they seem to get WORSE every year? Did Hinkie get his process for the 76er's from watching the Oilels?
>>
>>66474834
>weak bottom six

Matt Hendricks, Patrick Maroon, Zack Kassian, Iiro Pakarinen and of course Anton Lander. Haha just kidding Anton Lander sucks
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.