[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do they win it all this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 259x194
Do they win it all this year?
>>
If by "win it all" you mean not win the division or make the post season, then yes.
>>
>>66467280
>Shit Louis Methinals fans
>>
>>66467418
>delusional Nerd Glasses Guy "fans"
>>
>>66467688
Don't know what this means but my money is on the Cubs winning the division.
>>
>>66468282
>doesn't understand a basic joke
>roots for the Reds
color me shocked
>>
File: 1310064056842.jpg (17 KB, 309x409) Image search: [Google]
1310064056842.jpg
17 KB, 309x409
I worry about the pitching

I worry
>>
nope
>>
>>66467045
Yeah, buddy. You know it. The goddamn Curse of the Billy Goat has to end sometime, right? It's gonna happen. The Cubbies will win the World Series. You just gotta keep believing.
>>
The cubs are shit mang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtdMTpj48mU
>>
They'll finish 3rd in the division again, with a shot at getting another WC spot. Shit defense and no pitching depth.
>>
>>66467045

no, because the Goat curse dictates the Cubs will never win a world series game in Wrigley.

They would have to take all 4 games in the AL ballpark which would only be possible if the NL loses the all star game this year.
>>
>>66467280
They'll probably make the wild card game. But that doesn't really count
>>
File: cubslose.png (411 KB, 644x360) Image search: [Google]
cubslose.png
411 KB, 644x360
Boys is this the year? An entire generation of Chicagoland people will soon have lived and died without seeing the Cubs win the series

The pressure is too much I can't wait for the post season
>>
>>66475490
that probably already happened
>>
no they'll lose in a hilariously embarrassing way
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 326x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 326x367
Very possible. I don't believe in curses. If they do, Chicago is gonna go insane. If they get there and not against the A's, I'll be rooting for them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.