[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nrl/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: 1454234209624.png (199 KB, 458x648) Image search: [Google]
1454234209624.png
199 KB, 458x648
peem pist poosday

Surgess and Turgess expected to be named

Gallen set to return from injury

Lichaa a chance of returning this week
>>
>>66450024
almost as JUST as the Roosters season
>>
Carter might be dropped
>>
>>66450139
Carter to start cos Surgess is back in
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wavell_State_High_School
>>
>>66450139
Bit harsh, he's been one of Souths best all season I don't think he should be dropped after one bad game
>>
>>66450164

Pssh...

Nice IP address.

Hope for your sake its a proxy, kid...
>>
Austin and Sezer are back lads
>>
>>66450139
>>66450152
nvm surgess to prop
>>
Oates is back.
Nikorima is back in the starting side.
Carter on an extended bench so will have to wait until gameday to see if he is playing.

Gallen, Surgess both return.
>>
Burgess should replace GI as Souths captain

Discuss
>>
>>66450311
Definitely. He is clearly the leader on the field and Greg Inglis is hardly inspiring the team at the moment.
>>
PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORT.
>>
*tumble weeds*
>>
Fell for the Mannering for Papalli meme lads.
>>
>>66450328
are you going to watch their sport?
>>
>Javid Bowen making his debut

Mosby and Moga BTFO
>>
>>66450024
>peem pist
autism overdrive
>>
File: 1458623595680.jpg (411 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1458623595680.jpg
411 KB, 1462x1462
>poosters
>>
>>66450403
They'll win this week. Warriors will be complacent after they see themselves being talked up on the news.
>>
reminder the eels are over the cap and still haven't been punished
>>
selling taylor for martin 2bh
>>
Is there a way to put Shitorima as my bench hooker instead of halves without wasting a trade? Keep in mind my current bench hooker, Cherrington, is not a dual position player.
>>
>>66450747
No. You should get rid of Cherrington.
>>
>>66450747
just post pic of team and i'll try. You will have to make one trade though but really, you should be trying to flog both those shitcunts off
>>
>>66450794
>>66450794
I don't know how to get a screenshot of the whole team on mobile, but my team is Broncucks Ltd.
>>
>>66450845
How much cash do you have left
>>
>>66450869
$128,100
>>
>>66450881
You can afford to hold Nikorima since he has his starting spot back.

Id go Cherrington to Parcell

Or

Mannering down to someone else and Cherrington to a gun half through moving Nikorima. You kind of screwed yourself with having such a light hooker/half area in favour of expensive forwards.
>>
>>66450881
your problem is this. Nikorima and cherrington both need to be cut, but you've missed the cheapie bandwagon with your starting hooker also leaking huge chunks of money whilst bennett plays the other nikorima.

I think Nikorima will be out as soon as pearce comes back, so he's not going to be a long term keeper. Robinson also ran guerra at 5/8 for a big stint so he might not even be playing 80 minutes when he is picked. Cherrington is their 4th string hooker with the 3 above him capable of 80 minutes. Hes named at 17 but might not get any game time at all this week anyway.

Nikorima's DPP is the clincher. Sell Cherrington, sub Nikorima to hooker and bring in Martin. You'll lose money on both of them, but nikorima has better potential to fall over the line somewhere
>>
Surprised eveyrone in this thread hasn't committed suicide yet.
>>
>>66450984
But we have.
>>
Paul Carter to bench, played shitty, who could I get as hooker role for around 290k?
>>
http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/why-daley-needs-to-pick-pearce/
>>
>>66451224
Good post
>>
>>66451224
>all those halves listed for qld
>dce not mentioned
kek

dce btfo
>>
Why do we even have these threads anymore?
>>
>>66451796
to talk about supercoach

if it dies it dies you dumb peewee cunt
>>
>>66451821
It wont die because there will be needless bumps and walkgodposting to keep the thread alive.

There are better places to talk about SC anyway
>>
walkcunt on suicide watch
>>
>>66451876
then it doesn't die and thrn the gamethread will be up you stupid peewee fag
>>
lads, it turns out Wade Graham does in fact wear a mouthguard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTZw9xcAbA
>>
http://www.theroar.com.au/2016/03/29/get-alfie-off-the-damn-field/
>>
>>66450959
>parcell

too late 2bh
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.