[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions to england fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Okay guys i have some questions at you english football fans

So i was in the stadium on saturday and was amazed by the noise your fans created, during the game but also before and after the game in the city and pubs.
But i was wondering how you team up for games like this
I thought the firms of different clubs dont like each other? But it seemed like there was no trouble? Are they all pals abroad?

Also now i know what people mean by lads: umbro shirts, tracksuit jackets, cheap and plain white sneakes
>>
Our away support is pretty good, probably better than home

We havnt won anything in so long every bros together

Was the annoying band there?
>>
>>66442975
Everyone *
>>
>>66442975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZSN5KC8eyo

My ears.
>>
It was probably just 1000s of Leicester fans buzzing off their amazing season. I'm sure I heard them doing Leicester chants.

Atmosphere sounded good on tv anyway
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457274636496.jpg (35 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457274636496.jpg
35 KB, 480x800
90% of "Firms" look like this now.

>>66442975

I couldn't hear the band on telly, thank fuck. Hope the French ban instruments with the heightened security.
>>
It's more of a hodge podge of away fans. People front Luton, Leicester and coventry don't hate each other
>>
London fans used to fight among themselves, a lot of them are banned. These days most England fans are from smaller clubs.
>>
File: IMG-20160327-WA0008.jpg (152 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160327-WA0008.jpg
152 KB, 900x1600
>>66442975
Didnt see a band
Was on the complete other side though
>>
>>66442906
Did you chat shit?
>>
>>66442975
The Pukka Pie England Band was not at the game
>>
>>66442975

That's the way for every club in England really, away fans always very good, the majority of home fans shit.
>>
The fans come from all sorts of clubs, you always see england flags with Exeter, Southend, Burnley, Sunderland etc written on the cross.

Proper firms actually know each other and while the fights are real (or where when they actually happened regularly) they could also talk to each other over a pint on another day.
>>
>>66443018
>People from Leicester and Coventry don't hate each other
I work with a guy from Cov, he's salty as fuck right now. Compared to something like Manchester vs Liverpool though, yeah.
>>
File: 1459017777183.jpg (45 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
1459017777183.jpg
45 KB, 625x416
>>66443322
stay mad poverty team
>>
England has always had a hardcore away support.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cSTRGKAmYY

They made Berlin look more like trash than it usually does
>>
>>66442975
You can drink in the ground, dance around the seats and generally be a bellend abroad and you won't get thrown in jail also.
>>
england scene is usually smaller clubs firms going abroad really.
>>
>>66443058
>Was on the complete other side though

Were people actually silent during the silence for Brussels.

Obviously the TV muted crowd audio
>>
>>66444094
There was a bit of noise, but overall it was silent
Except one guy, he screamed "fuck isis" when everything was silent
>>
I like how you see groups of 20+ guys supporting clubs in the 8th division who have quite clearly skipped work for a weekend purely to watch football.

I saw Leeds, Millwall, West Ham, Leicester, Newcastle, Southampton, Chelsea, Spurs, Everton and a few others that I could place and have watched but things I had only seen on Football Manager were also there. Crowley Town, Hartlepool, Southend, Plymouth, Aldershot.

I think it's great desu and it best other countries when you just have fans of like 3 clubs and everyone else stays anonymous.
>>
>>66444094
>pays for telly license
>even a football match is censored
>>
>>66443322
of course he's salty he's had to live in bloody Coventry
>>
>>66444247
They're all fuckin league clubs cept Aldershot.
>>
>>66443058
The stadium looks full, nice to see that England are still a big draw
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.