[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think he feels about being relegated to being Robin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: klay thompson.png (115 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
klay thompson.png
115 KB, 350x254
How do you think he feels about being relegated to being Robin when he's clearly better than Steph "Uncle Tom Chucker" Curry?

You think Klay wants to see Steph go down with a career-ending injury?
>>
>>66442817
No one cares because points = skrillz. Nothing else matters in basketballz.
>>
If you actually watched the NBA you notice that anytime Klay gets hot Curry force feeds him the ball every time down the court.
>>
>>66442817
Mad at da chef?
>>
>>66442817

Curry has better FG%
>>
>>66442857
No he doesn't. What are you talking about?

Klay's points are mostly unassisted
>>
What are the odds Klay leaves the Warriors since Curry is getting all the shine?
>>
>>66442882
91% of his 3s are assisted
72% of his 2s are assisted
>>
>>66442882
https://vine.co/v/ip9UKDlPJMH
>>
>>66442817
Im sure he is enjoying winning and slaying bitches. He has the desire and drive to be a #1 but it aint that bad being Scottie Pippen either.
>>
>>66442882
He is literally le secondary break wide open 3 pass me the ball man le halfcourt baseline curl screen pull-up off the catch man
>>
>>66443713
Scottie made Jordan better though, I don't think Klay does that for Curry
>>
>>66443941
Curry said last month when Klay smacked him the 3PT contest that Klay motivates him to not slack and be content with his jumpshot because he knows Klay stays in the gym
>>
>>66442857
This. I'd like to think he likes being in that situation. The whole world isn't watching everything you do and you just slay pussy and play ball.
>>
>>66444100
Jordan said that Scottie got a bigger dick than him and it made him jealous
So that is what I believe motivates athletes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.