[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he ever be goat again ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: bayol.jpg (143 KB, 1500x948) Image search: [Google]
bayol.jpg
143 KB, 1500x948
Will he ever be goat again ?
>>
Yes, when Madrid sell him
>>
>>66440530
Who? This belongs in >>/an/
>>
>he
>>
I dont think Winston ever was GoaT. Sure a few patches ago he was decent but recently theres literally no reason to pick him over Junkrat or Reinhardt.
>>
>>66440768
fucking nob
>>
>>66440768
kek
>>
>le heavy touch pacey flopping cock monkey man
>>
>will
>ever
>>
>>66440530
Not until Ronaldo leaves.
>>
as long as hes in the same team as ronaldo, messi or zlatan no

he needs to be the main man in the team to shine
>>
>>66441782

I think Bale would be pretty based if he was playing for Barca instead of Suarez desu. Messi is just more willing and able to set up his teammates than Ronaldo is.
>>
wonder if he regrets leaving spurs

could be winning the title right now, instead he's being completely shit at madrid winning fuck all
>>
>>66441981
> regret leaving literally who Spurs for the biggest club in the world

Gee I wonder man. I bet he would swap winning the champions league for a chance to compete with the mighty Leicester for the league title.
>>
>>66442023
lol fuck off
>>
>>66440530
When he's not injured. He has still had a decent year
>>
>>66441981

Spurs aren't winning shit and they will finish below Arselel like they do every season.
>>
>>66441981
he won a champions league and is probably getting far more cash at real madrid than he ever would at spurs. admittedly the fans are dicks to him, but hey ho money talks
>>
>>66440530

He defends LESS than Ronaldo (if that is humanly possible) and contributes in attack 1/100 of what Ronaldo contributes.

He needs space and he needs to run with the ball. He's alright for a team based around catching the opponent on the counter.

Otherwise, you're playing with 10 men.
>>
>>66444271
I don't think he defends less than Ronaldo but is as useless in attack as Ronaldo is.

Because you're talking like Ronaldo actually does something other than tap-ins, running if he has space and does something if he is not catching the opponent on the counter.
You just need to watch him playing against Atletico where you can't even see him.
>>
>>66444314

Ronaldo h8r spotted. Farsa or Pateti? :^)

Ronaldo does a lot more than that in attack and can play in positional when the whole opposite team is defending, unlike Bale.

Also, for the tap-ins you have to be there to tap it in. And he is there, unlike others, to tap it in.

But I guess you hate Klose too for being the King of le tap in goals, uh? :^)
>>
>>66444473
>A lot more
>you have to be there to score tap-ins

I guess he just crosses the ball, runs, and tap it in. All by himself.

Let me guess:

>Robinho is better than Ronaldinho. Robben is better than Messi. Ronaldo is better than Messi. Bale is better than Nerman.

You've said all those words, right? Just watch actual games and say what he does before starting to look for haters.
>>
>>66444503

Kek

Go open another tsuuuu penaldo thread, faggot.
>>
>>66444556
>EL BICHOOOOOOOOOO

No Jugones tonight where the'll show you the information how it really is instead of all antimadridista and pseudomadridista media?
>>
le monkey man
>>
>>66441110
sums it up pretty well
>>
hes been really good for madrid this year when he isn't injured and when firing on all cylinders.

when hes good hes really fucking good, when hes awful hes really fucking awful. but he only plays bad when the team in general plays bad.
>>
>>66444593
Was there a Jugones yesterday?? Did they mention penaldos penalty miss?
>>
Yeah, when Man U buy him and he becomes their new poster boy
>>
>>66440530
>haram madrid
lol no
>>
will be goat in the euros if fit

wales set up to just defend and give him the ball, it's perfect for him
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.