[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it coming home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Vardy.jpg (139 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Vardy.jpg
139 KB, 620x387
Is it coming home?
>>
>>66435301
England , yes.
Trophy, no.
>>
>>66437264
#rekt
>>
File: 1459002797521.jpg (40 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1459002797521.jpg
40 KB, 720x540
>mfw England is again better then USMNT
>>
Yes it is. England will rule /sp/ too. Everyone will leave as our shitposting will be legendary.
>>
>>66437467
I care more about the shitposting avalanche here if England win than England actually winning. Vardy has made England too likeable and I'm finding it difficult to hate you.
>>
I want England to win for the shitposting
>>
>>66435301

Why does he wear the cast? If you take the cast off does he die?
>>
No, because rooney, milner and Henderson will start every game. Knowing Hodgson we'll also get baines, jagielka, welbeck, Wilshere and lallana playing too
>>
>>66441602
Hodgson has literally confirmed as much.
>>
>>66437356

>better than USMNT

Such aspirations.
>>
>>66441564
it conceals his knife
>>
>>66441602
the only way we can win it is if hodson dies, someone needs to take one for the team and kill him
>>
>>66441712
Adam Johnson has got nothing to live for, has he got a few days or did they send him to prison straight away?
>>
>>66441602
this

what a fucking tragedy

i'd rather give these lads a chance than stick with the perpetually underperforming regulars who've never done shit in an england shirt
>>
>>66441712
>thinking we can win anyway
>>
>>66441771
>perpetually underperforming regulars
>100% qualifying record
>one loss in 2 years
>>
>>66441671

I always knew he was a bad boy
>>
>>66441840
Why do people say this, we had no good teams in that group. Our qualifying record is irrelevant. Pick players from the best teams in the league (spurs and leicester) and leave Liverpoop players at home (and rooney)
>>
>>66441869
It's irrelevant because it doesn't suit your argument.

>Pick players from the best teams in the league
This is why retards like you should stick to your vidya games. Your understanding of football doesn't go past what you learn on FIFA.
>>
>>66442032
t. butthurt arselol fan
>>
>>66442167
Literally makes no fucking sense. Why would an Arsenal fan want Arsenal players playing for England and risking injury, you dense cunt?

Notts County btw.
>>
>>66441511
Pikey Messi inspires love and faith and will win the Euros for a re-unified United Kingdom
>>
>>66441511
I knew Ireland would like an English pikey scrubber.
>>
>>66442032
Not the guy you're replying to but I 100% agree with him

Beating nobody countries in qualifying can be done by any respectably organised team, the moment it's a challenge they just flop.
>>
>>66442421
So by what measure do you judge form on? World Cup game from two years back?

>b-b-b-but let's play players that have rarely if ever played any competitive international football cos they scored some goals last autumn and are now averaging a goal in every 4 games.
>>
I'm actually raging at Hodgson's retardation.
How do you bongs handle it? Sickening.
>>
>>66442493
>an experienced football manager doesn't pick my favourite meme player on fifa 5000
>therefore he's a retard
>>
>>66442466
Judge form based on recent league and cup performances, in the context of the league table as a hole. It's pretty simple but for some reason England managers pick based on whether or not the team they play for were good 25 years ago (liverpool)
>>
>>66442520
It's simple for a retard who thinks players doing well in the league automatically makes them good at international level playing different football in a different system with different players.

SGE did this and England were an unbalanced, disjointed, under-achieving mess.

You build a team that works with the players you have available. Not just pool a load of one season wonders together and think that's the solution.
>>
File: based.jpg (93 KB, 634x417) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
93 KB, 634x417
>yfw JF keeps chatting shit
>yfw all it's doing is fueling his levels of banging
>>
>>66437264
Sinti&Romania taking the piss out of Bongland in several threads today.
>>
>>66442577
Yeah ok, lets stick with the players that have accomplished fuck all in tournaments because they're experienced at tournament level.

How the fuck are we supposed to blood any youngstars with that shitty plan?
>>
>>66442860
>vardy
>youngster
>>
>>66435301
This is the 1st time I actually want Englel to win a tournament. I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
>>66441511
this x1000000
>>
>>66443755
You won't anymore once you see who Woy will select.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.