[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which NBA team should I root for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: NBA-vector-logos.jpg (831 KB, 2122x1600) Image search: [Google]
NBA-vector-logos.jpg
831 KB, 2122x1600
I like teams with rich history, and usually follow teams with young players that have potential. They don't need to be good right now.
>>
Literally described the Celtics
>Most championships in NBA history
>one of the best young coaches in the league
>young lineup with high potential, plus a bunch of draft picks to get more players
>fighting for the playoffs while rebuilding

Celtics
>>
>>66429496
The Sixers. Very very rich history and everyone makes fun of them for being bad, but really they are about to turn the corner. Luckily for you, you didn't have to watch the last 3 season and you would be able to see this team finally start to grow starting next year.
>>
>>66429519
I actually like them, didn't knew they had young players, I was stuck with the idea of an old squad from some years ago

>>66429524
Really? I don't follow the sport that much but as you said I've heard a lot of people making fun of how shitty they are and how even the current Lakers should beat them with no problems
>>
>>66429583
The celtics don't have any young players with much potential. They could be getting one in the draft this year though.
>>
>>66429583
The Sixers will turn the corner soon. Next year they will add 3-4 lottery pick selections to their team (1-14 picks) along with having 2 other first round picks in the draft. They will also probably trade Jahlil Okafor for a good guard.
>>
>>66429859

just shut the fuck up
>>
>>66429895
What? Who the hell has any kind of potential on the Celtics?
>>
>>66429519

First reasonable think I red in this board
>>
Clippers
>>
>>66429875

MFW I c the're still iggits who trust the process
>>
>>66429938
How could you not trust the process? Hinkie is one of the best GMs in the league who hasn't made a single bad decision.
>>
>>66429496
The NBA isn't like other sports where teams develop and become good and bad over time. It happens to some teams but for the most part there's just one or two dominant teams for about a decade

Lakers/Celtics hold well over half of the all-time titles because of this. The 90s were dominated by the bulls, the 00s were Spurs/Lakers and the 10s seem to be Spurs/(random team)
>>
>>66429983
ikr, the warriors have always been so good
>>
just root for curry
>>
>>66429955

giving up a 3rd pick 4 a cameroonian with a broken foot
>>
>>66430029
no one else on the board had close to the potential embiid has, it was the right pick then and is the right pick now.
>>
>>66429496
Look. the idea I will just present you may sound outrageous but you should atleast give it a thought, as absurd as it is.
>if you really like basketball, how about you watch the sport until you find yourself a team you like?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.