[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT /canucksports/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: canada.jpg (14 KB, 270x170) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
14 KB, 270x170
Hockey aside, they're limited to the Blue Jays, Raptors, Toronto FC, Montreal Impact and Vancouver Whitecaps.

Do you seriously think you can hang with us, Canadia?
>>
Wtf are you talking about?
>>
The Raptors and Bluejays are better than 90% of the other teams in their sports.
>>
>>66428935
>thinking anyone can compete with the almighty US
>>
>>66428935
>talking shit about your favorite hat

edgy brah
>>
>>66428958
>Raptors barely in the playoffs
>Blue Jays suck outright

wtf are YOU talking about?
>>
File: >canada.jpg (353 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
>canada.jpg
353 KB, 1280x711
Canada's a pretty cool guy.
>>
>hockey aside

none of their NHL teams are making the playoffs this year while almost all the southern US teams are.

Canada BTFO
>>
>>66430358
>tfw our gigantic money-first economy stole all their teams and their culture

Cheer up, Canadia, you can always start a second league of just Canadian teams.

Which we will also buy.
>>
>>66430311
blue jays made it to the al finals last year and the raptors are just a few games back of the cavs you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>66430401
>the al finals
>finals
>>
>>66430401
> a few games back of the cavs
>implying anyone else will win the East
also
>blue jays made it to the FInals
>so did the Astros, another perennially shit team that got lucky
LET'S SEE HOW 2016 DO
>>
I'm actually sad reading this thread ;(
>>
>>66430311
>raptors barely in the playoffs

senpai
>>
>>66430597
And that fucking asshole Bettman even said he hopes Canadians still watch the playoffs this year.
J..Just leave us alone;((((
>>
>>66430491
>playing an entire season and making it through playoffs and making it to finals is "luck"
>>
>>66430597
Still <3 u
>>
>>66430311
>Raptors barely in the playoffs

I have some bad news for you anon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.