[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Goal.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 2914532.jpg (1 MB, 1882x1440) Image search: [Google]
2914532.jpg
1 MB, 1882x1440
>Goal.com
>>
say what you will of American opinions on the sport, but your average euro or spick opinion is worse
>>
>>66427862
>Letting people under 25 vote
>>
Who the hell voted for that? Do they only allow to vote people who just watch youtube videos?
>>
>messi
>ronaldo
>literally 0 world cups
>legend of the world cup

kek fucking hell

i mean its goal.com so i dunno what we expected
>>
File: feelious.gif (6 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
feelious.gif
6 KB, 569x510
>that feel when you remember people unironically rate Zidane in real life
>>
MWL
>>
what a mess
>>
>>66427953
How many WCs do Cruyff or Di Stefano have? They're considered probably 3 and 4th respectively, putting the Messi question aside for now. Also, how many CLs does Maradona have?
>>
File: 1395337782617.jpg (35 KB, 371x404) Image search: [Google]
1395337782617.jpg
35 KB, 371x404
wtf
>>
>>66427953

Legends World Cup, not of the WC. When did you move to the UK?
>>
>>66428096
maradona isnt a champions league legend though is he

you cant be a world cup legend without even winning a world cup

all those two are known for in the world cup is choking. i can forgive penaldo as his team sucks but messi has no excuse
>>
>>66427862
actually not that bad. fat ronnie was out too quickly and maradona should have beaten puskas probably (saw neither tßh) and zidane is debatable, otherwise alright
>>
>>66428159
>but messi has no excuse

I love this meme
our midfield is JUST tier
>>
>>66428159
desu we tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.
>>
>>66428242

messi will never be GOAT

and neither will CR7
>>
Pele is the WC GOAT
>>
>Messi killed Cruijff

I fucking knew it
>>
Other than Zidane over Pele and Puskas over Maradona, I can't say I disagree with any of the winners.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.