[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/ features/how-steph-curry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ss (2016-02-10 at 12.04.21).jpg (23 KB, 227x269) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-02-10 at 12.04.21).jpg
23 KB, 227x269
http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/how-steph-curry-ruined-my-sons-4th-grade-basketball-team-20160324

Can anyone who plays rec ball at the park, or coach kids bball attest to this? Are normal people trying to chuck like Steph now?
>>
>>66405506
When was this different? You could always tell the level of players on the court by the amount of in the paint action. It's the job of a coach to snap kids out of that shit.
>>
>Maybe you can't dunk, but everyone can shoot. That doesn't mean they should.

Literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP PLAYING MY SPORT
>>
God, who fucking cares.
>>
>>66405506
When this happens, it's time to take these kids down to earth and tell them their 3 point game is garbage and they don't have the skills of Curry or will ever have it if they just shoot threes.

Teach these kids the fundemantals and punish them when they deviate.
Make them run suicides when they chuck a three and someone is open.
Make them sit invisible chairs when they shoot instead of passing when they're double teamed.

It's just a fad that will go away faster when you weed it out.
>>
Just watch the fucking tournament. 3-point shots are up and percentages are not

I wanna be like Mike
I wanna chuck like Curry
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.